Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
In this role you will lead our rapidly growing Enterprise Integrations Team and will be tasked with supporting our largest merchant partners as they integrate with and expand how they use Affirm. The Enterprise Integrations team is made up of Technical Account Managers and is part of our Engineering organization. The team works closely with Sales and Client Success, capitalizing on the enthusiasm of a just-signed merchant, and guiding them through the practical and technical realities of going live with Affirm quickly.
What You'll Do
- Manage and mentor a group of senior and experienced Enterprise Technical Account Managers.
- Be responsible for rapidly scaling the size and impact of this team by recruiting additional team members to our offices in San Francisco, New York and Chicago.
- Improve client happiness with the integration process and improve the teams efficiency at the same time.
- Foster a culture of world-class relationship building.
- Set a bar for technical excellence. You will be evaluating new hires on their technical capabilities, handling escalations, and be seen as a technical expert by our partners.
- Be a strong internal advocate for our merchants, working cross functionally to make sure their highest priorities are being met.
What We Look For
- At least five years in a b2b customer facing technical role (pre or post sales) and at least three years as a people manager.
- A great relationship builder who has the ability to quickly establish credibility and build rapport with our partners’ engineers, product managers and other technical stakeholders.
- A fantastic communicator, both when advocating for customers internally and advocating for Affirm externally.
- A strong engineering background in web development technologies.
- Bonus: Experience providing solutions to e-commerce or in-store retailers.
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you just read. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes
At Affirm, "People Come First" is a core value and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can learn more about our D&I efforts here.