CCC Information Services Inc. is the technology platform for the underwritten assets economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 11 locations worldwide. CCC’s principal PE investors are Advent International, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Oak Hill Capital Find out more about CCC Information Services by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
Event participation and hosting are a cornerstone of CCC Information Services’ mission to keep people’s lives moving forward when it matters most. As a technology leader powering the trillion-dollar automotive and insurance industries, Events are central to advancing awareness of the CCC brand while fostering relationships with our nationwide network of clients and potential clients, employees and potential employees. The Senior Manager of Events is responsible for leading and facilitating successful event experiences both within and outside of CCC, in-person and virtual, to include evaluation and management of strategic event sponsorships. This position requires a strategic and operational thought leader with excellent project management capabilities, executive level communications and presentation skills, who is both detail and deadline focused.
- Create Events Center of Excellence, to include identification of overall Events strategy and goals, Events playbook and process to engage events managers located within various company business units.
- Collaborate with key constituents and stakeholders to successfully plan and execute events, to include Marketing, Sales, Executives, and others.
- Plan, manage, execute event logistics (venue sourcing, registration, hotel blocks, catering, itineraries, audio/visual, virtual technologies, entertainment, swag, among other responsibilities).
- Negotiate contracts, including but not limited to hotels, event and booth space, vendors. Partner with Legal and Finance on contracts and budgets.
- Facilitate conference sponsorships, speaking engagements, partnerships.
- Manage budget, timelines, project scope, deadlines.
- Travel onsite as needed to execute events and tradeshows.
- Analyze, assess and report event success; create framework to report and measure.
- Manage, inspire and lead team and various vendors.
- 8+ years planning marquis events, tradeshows and large-scale conferences.
- Excellent on-site problem-solving skills
- Wisdom to escalate, inform and advise on both opportunities and issues to executive sponsors.
- A keen sense for attendee experiences.
- Experience negotiating contracts and managing vendor relations.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Excellent communication, writing, and executive-level presentation skills.
- Excellent negotiator.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent at setting priorities, multitasking and meeting deadlines.
- Works collaboratively across all teams and departments; builds relationships that build business.