ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
The Senior Manager, Expert Programs is responsible for all aspects of team management and the operational workings of our current offerings (Certified Master Architect and Certified Technical Architect programs).
We are looking for a ‘change enabler’, someone that is willing to take a few risks and explore new options and new paths. Someone who is an effective influencer, knowledgeable about the business and whose impact and value is clear to not only the training and Certification organization but all our customers
The successful leader will be able to function well in a high growth, fast paced environment. Comfortable with ambiguous situations, recognizing when it’s appropriate to introduce more structure and process without derailing the current output.
The Senior Manager, Expert Programs will possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to build solid relationships based on trust. This role demands partnering closely with many of the Training and Certification teams
The ideal candidate will thrive in a dynamic and changing environment and have fun while getting a lot of great work done.
What you get to do in this role:
- You will serve as the Senior Manager for Expert Programs team.
- Lead and co-ordinate the yearly / quarterly team goals and objectives
- Own and co-ordinate staff career and growth plans
- Recruit, Grow and Lead the delivery team throughout the program lifecycles; ensure the goals of the programs are understood and deliverables are aligned accordingly across the globe
- Work to build a cohesive team of explorers, looking for the next training course or program to build
- Manage the governance, timeline, scope, risk, change management, resourcing, reporting and financials of any new and inflight programs
- Continuously improve training offerings and processes by monitoring and evaluating program through feedback and evaluation.
- Work with the team to contribute to the Expert Programs learner community, including the alumni program and outreach efforts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the program cycle(s)
To be successful in this role you have:
- Very strong communication skills with the ability to set appropriate expectations with the Expert Programs team, wider teams and customers.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder with cross functional teams to work with senior leadership across the business
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to the Expert Programs team, wider teams and customers.
- Excellent project and program management and organization skills
- Experience delivering expert training programs for demanding technical organizations is desirable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Certifications in Curriculum Development, Instructional Design and Coaching would be highly regarded
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods including understanding of training trends and best practices
- An understanding of diverse learning needs which vary across countries, regions and business units
- A creative perspective and eye for detail
- A resourceful “roll up your sleeves and get things done” mentality
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.