Senior Manager Total Rewards
- Compensation, Benefit and Payroll Program Administration
- Lead the design, communication, implementation and administration of compensation, employee benefits and payroll programs.
- Provide analytical and technical support in the delivery of compensation, benefit and payroll programs.
- Administer salary and bonus programs including annual merit review and bonus cycles.
- Oversee administration of the bi-weekly payroll process
- Research and resolve complex compensation, benefit and payroll issues.
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure alignment with Relativity’s goals and objectives.
- Perform and participate in internal and external audit programs.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Systems and Reporting
- Analyze and synthesize information and data to present program options and recommendations.
- Implement and maintain compensation and benefits administration systems and business processes.
- Acts as project manager for annual programs such as merit, bonus and open enrollment.
- Project Management
- Lead the management of the benefit plan renewal process.
- Collect and analyze data from available resources to make recommendations for program improvements.
- Survey industry trends by completing compensation and benefit surveys. Analyze complex compensation and benefit information. Forecast trends and assist with future benefits designs. Develop specific recommendations.
- Monitor administrative costs of compensation and benefits programs and recommend cost containment strategies including alternative methods for administration and funding. Prepare budgetary recommendations and assist in the monitoring, verifying and reconciling of budgeted funds.
- Customer Service and Communication
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Determine proper course of action to resolve escalated customer service issues. Interpret plan procedures and policies. Recommend and advise on benefit enhancements and changes.
- Develop communication tools to enhance understanding of Relativity’s compensation and benefits programs.
- Design and distribute materials for benefit orientations, open enrollment and summary plan descriptions.
- Advanced knowledge and use of data analytic and report writing tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Previous project lead/manager experience
- Ability to manage and develop direct reports
- Identify and assign administrative tasks as needed
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Expert knowledge of compensation and benefits state and federal laws and regulations to drive compliance efforts
- A minimum of 7 years experience in the analysis, design and administration of compensation and benefits programs
- At least 2 years of management experience