ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 95,000 businesses in 161 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 95,000 today to millions.
We are growing and we are growing fast. Because of this amazing growth, we are now seeking a Senior Network Engineer that will manage our global network presence. This will be a new role that will allow the right person the ability to have an immediate impact on the organization and will also afford the opportunity to collaborate with multiple internal and external departments on a variety of IT related projects.
What your day could consist of:
- Define and implement overall network architecture strategy for global offices
- Manage firewalls, client VPNs, and switches
- Maintain and manage enterprise level Wifi
- Build out and administration local and cloud based DNS
- Identify and address network-related risks
- Work with engineering, operations, and security teams to understand network requirements for the platform
What is needed:
- 5+ years experience as a Network Engineer or Network Administrator or 5+ years DevOps or SiteOps experience with configuring and maintaining network configurations
- Expertise of foundational networking concepts (addressing, switching, routing, OSI model, modern protocols)
- Expertise in local area, wide area, wireless local area, and virtual private networks and their configuration
- Strong knowledge of designing and supporting hybrid and all-cloud network topologies (AWS in particular)
- Advanced firewall experience
- Familiar with modern tools and approaches for monitoring infrastructure and incident management
- Experience with supporting offices in multiple locations
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description