Senior Program Manager, Market Operations
At Getaround, we’re building a global platform to enable a future where all cars are shared. There are more than 1 billion cars in the world, and these cars are parked, on average, more than 95% of the time. With instant and keyless carsharing via our patented hardware and software platform and our industry-leading mobile apps, we’re helping communities around the world share these underutilized resources to reduce their vehicle footprint while increasing mobility solutions.
The Senior Program Manager - Market Operations plays a critical role in the strategy, project management and execution of major North American initiatives to support our current markets and expand to new ones. The projects you own and manage will span from short, independent, single-day initiatives to complex, cross-functional projects that require ultimate sign-off from the c-suite. You will be working on projects to both improve our processes and/or launch new growth initiatives. In addition to project managing and strategizing around the initial rollout, you’ll often also be responsible for continuing to drive the success of the program forward after launch, including ongoing activities, gathering feedback and making adjustments. This is an individual contributor position that reports directly into the Director of Markets - North America. We are looking for one hire for this role but are open to this person sitting in any of our live markets.
If you have a rare blend of creative, strategic and analytical thinking, combined with project management and/or consulting experience, we definitely want to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own the strategy and project manage large, cross-functional growth initiatives
- Develop business cases and implementation plans for strategic growth opportunities
- Independently solve complex operational, marketing and/or sales challenges to unlock growth
- Analyze and model data to both find actionable insights and track project performance
- Build and present decks to get approval for, outline the progress of and present the final results to the leadership team
What you’ll need:
- 6+ years of strategic, cross-functional project ownership and management
- Highly analytical and proficient with data analysis tools, including Google Sheets / Excel
- Excellent independent problem solving and resourcefulness to drive results
- Entrepreneurial mindset and natural desire to get stuff done
- Willingness to go above and beyond to help the company scale to new heights
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to collaborate with internal stakeholders across almost every department at the company
At Getaround, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no matter your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, your perspective has value.
Come join us in continuing to make Getaround a great place to work!