Senior Systems Engineer
Being a Senior Systems Engineer at iManage means…
You will play a key role as a part of our global IT organization in designing, installing, administering, and optimizing the network. This includes maintaining high performance of business applications, ensuring the availability of client/server applications, configuring new implementations, and developing processes for ongoing management of the network environment.
In addition, you will be responsible for the operations and support of the server and infrastructure environment of iManage. You will perform all tasks associated with supporting storage, virtualization, and server systems including standardization, software distribution, troubleshooting, patching, etc.
iM Responsible For…
- Day to Day hardware/software support of all U.S users and as required support other iManage locations
- Enforcing iManage security policy, pro-actively monitoring antivirus/O365/DUO/email inc. links/security mitigation through log discovery
- Documenting and improving process IT documentation throughout the business
- Monitoring network infrastructure and managing wireless/LAN/WAN/VPN issues
- Supporting team members with Jira Helpdesk IT tickets specifically for U.S and other regions as needed
- Passion to learn and improve within the IT team; sharing knowledge with peers and approachable and pro-active in supporting users
iM Qualified Because I have…
- 5+ years of experience working in Technical Support/Networking Environments
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology or related field
- Expertise in Windows and Linux-based environment configuring/imaging servers/laptops
- Laptop / Desktop Support, Cisco Meraki Wireless and troubleshooting (Mac & PC)
- Proficient knowledge of Office 365 administrator tasks, reporting, and security
- Experience with VMware vCenter 6.5 and above, vSphere ESXi, deploying and configuring hosts/VM’s
- Extensive knowledge in managing and configuring Microsoft Server 2012/2016 ie. Active Directory, Domain Controllers, DNS, GPO, Security.
- Proficiency in managing and configuring Microsoft SCCM, VMware AirWatch, Microsoft O365, Splunk.
- An ability to manage and configure Cisco Meraki, Wireless Controllers, switches, firewall’s etc.
- Proactively helped manage and maintain server, network and firewall systems
- Prior experience with network configuration, monitoring, racking/stacking & troubleshooting
- Knowledge of PowerShell and ability to run commands and scripts for efficiency
- Prior working experience managing and enforcing security protocols; TCP/IP, DUO, ADFS, SSO.
- Experience with Ubuntu (preferably)
- Backup Solution experience both for desktop/server environments
- Familiarity with troubleshooting communication tools including VOIP/Phones/Skype/WebEx/Slack
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/