Senior Technical Program Manager - Rise at Rise Buildings by VTS
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Work with engineering, product, and leadership teams to plan and execute technical programs, operational activities, and process improvements
- You will plan strategic initiatives and drive the projects through the entire project lifecycle to completion. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders
- Provide visibility to the team's work and priorities through strong communication practices
- You will lead complex, multi-disciplinary engineering projects using your technical program management expertise
- You will drive clarity and structure in ambiguous situations by asking the right questions and applying insights you’ve gained
- Guide and manage the usage of agile methodologies to ensure successful project delivery
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- 5+ years as a Technical Program Manager or Project Manager
- Proven successful technical program management outcomes from idea to launching programs in multiple contexts throughout your career
- Experience building roadmaps, project/release plans with a strong understanding of dependency management
- You can easily navigate ambiguity and coordinate complex, technical efforts across a wide range of internal teams
- Experience working with both on-shore and off-shore development teams, and coordinating between them
- Comfortable talking about technical matters with business people and business matters with technical people
- Able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to work with business owners and product management to define key business questions and to build data sets that answer those questions
- Proven ability to operate autonomously across multiple teams in situations of ambiguity
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!