Senior Windows Systems Engineer
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
We are seeking an Engineer with the senior level skills in the following areas:
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016.
- Advanced troubleshooting and design experience.
- Strong experience writing scripts with PowerShell/PowerCLI for automation.
- Advanced knowledge and experience building Microsoft Clusters and High Availability nodes for MSSQL.
- Experience building out workflows in orchestration tools such as vRealize Orchestrator (VRO).
- Basic understanding of virtualized workloads running in VMware vSphere.
We’d Love to See:
- Comfortable searching within Splunk and creating dashboards
- Agile project methodologies
- MCITP, MCSE, MCSA or equivalent experience
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting IIS servers
- Basic Linux knowledge
Impact You'll Make:
- Work with TransUnion’s technical teams to develop and design complex solutions for critical business applications and projects
- Identify opportunities to design and build automated processes to increase the effectiveness of our operations team
- Act as a escalation point to our operations teams to assist in troubleshooting complex issues for our enterprise-level physical and virtual server environment