Service and Delivery Manager (Remote) at Wipfli
Our people are core to everything we do - the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It's a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There's purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference - and make a professional home - Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
- Lead project delivery methodology for projects
- Manage overall team utilization, resource optimization and forecast
- Determine project staffing plans
- Support business development cycle as manager of project scope and delivery calculations delivering accurate estimates and providing process synergy of business development through project execution
- Maintain team Skill Matrix and identify team and individual opportunities working with team and performance coaches to create training plans
- Manage clients and engagements by providing proactive client management and planning along with leadership and accountability for engagements, ensuring high quality of delivery and satisfied clients
- Responsible for the successful delivery of projects by effectively managing clients' expectations through work plans, budgets, and quality solutions
- Manage and deliver complex programs, involving multiple clients, projects, and resources
- Manage complex stakeholder, vendor and team relationships
- Identify, track, and manage the program risks, issues, action items and status of all deliverables
- Report status, work plan updates, and other program management work efforts to keep Program Directors and Sponsors apprised of major progress, issues, and risks
- Obtain service extensions with clients
- Develop and nurture internal community of expertise and knowledge base around solution area
- Participate community and trade associations
- Lead continuous improvement efforts
- Identify and lead strategic initiatives
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business or Technology preferred. Master's degree optional.
- Advanced leadership certification or education preferred
- Minimum of 5 years total experience. Prior experience in consulting and management required.
- Minimum of 3 years IT Consulting project management experience
- Leadership role history
- Experience in managing a team comprised of business analyst(s), developer(s), and solution architect(s) to efficiently deliver projects
- Specific abilities required include: ERP implementation experience preferably with Microsoft NAV, Microsoft Business Central, or other mid-sized ERP implementation experience.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize work effectively
- Ability to balance many projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and time deadlines
- Ability to effectively convey information through formal presentations.
- Ability to effectively articulate both a big picture and supporting- details.
- Proven leader with the ability to assemble, lead and motivate high performing teams
- Coaches through relevant examples, analogies, and personal experiences to clarify ideas.
- Diplomatically handles complex topics, varied audiences, difficult questions, continuous objections, and unexpected situations.
- Actively seeks, discusses, and listens to information and ideas from others.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Occasional over-night travel may be required (1-2 times per month)
Our recruiting team will guide you through our evaluation and interviewing process. We will communicate an update on your status as soon as possible. The recruiting team member guiding you through this process is Jane Welch, and you can find her on LinkedIN Here . She is based in our Madison, WI office and looks forward to guiding you through this process.
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.