Site Manager at DoorDash
We’re looking for a people-focused leader and experienced operator to lead one of our new DashMart facilities.
New Verticals is a new, lean team at DoorDash. We’re building and scaling new ways to delight our customers, leveraging the DoorDash platform.
What You’ll Do:
- Training and coaching. Make sure your team is set up for success to work safely and productively. Assess associate work performance and provide detailed feedback. Build an amazing work culture.
- Delight customers. You’ll collaborate with internal teams to ensure your site offers customers the best experience on each and every order and provide your team with the tools, resources and support needed to achieve these goals.
- Day to day operations. Organize schedules, approve timecards and update standard operating procedures. Make sure associates are set up for success and work safely and productively.
- Facility Management. Monitor supplier deliveries, manage regular cleaning and maintenance schedules, troubleshoot facility issues.
- Process Improvement. You’ll assess the operational and financial impacts of your decisions, and iterate based on data to build scalable solutions to improve our overall business.
- You solve problems from first principles. You’re excited to solve problems in innovative ways, and you resist “this is how it’s always been done” thinking
- You’re unafraid of ambiguity. Rapid change and learning is exciting to you, and you thrive in ambiguous, startup environments
- You’re analytical. You let data win arguments, and you’re comfortable working in GSuite
- You’re relentless. You do what it takes to win, no matter what
- You’re a proven leader. You have managed teams of 15+ employees
- You have flexibility in schedule. You may be required to work any day of the week, across daily operating hours
- You have direct management experience. You’ve succeeded in high-performance cultures to manage in a retail, fulfillment, grocery, distribution or similar environment
- You have experience starting or scaling a successful startup.
- You have a demonstrated interest in logistics, on-demand services, and marketplaces.
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.