Software Trainer (Open to Remote) at Club Automation
Club Automation, a Daxko company, is a leading cloud-based software provider that helps the health and athletic industry to manage their clubs more efficiently.Job Description
As a Club Automation Software Trainer, you will be tasked with teaching our customers how to use our top-notch software solutions. To be successful in this role, you will need excellent customer service, great communication skills, a ‘whatever it takes’ work ethic, superb motivation and plenty of patience. The Software Trainer reports to the Training Team Lead.
Note: this position is open to remote.
What you'll be responsible for...
- Executing successful training to a diverse set of customers
- Participating as a primary trainer on Tier 1 and Tier 2 customer go-lives
- Receiving great customer feedback via post-go-live surveys
- Demonstrating knowledge on Club Automation software
- Assisting with special projects including:
o Process improvement
- 75% Travel Required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer and multi-tasking skills
- Create, build, and maintain relationships and rapport with clients
- Identify complex problems and information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Able to maintain professionalism and act with integrity
- Ability to work independently; take initiative; self-direct in order to handle and prioritize requests
- Ability to handle stressful situations or dissatisfied customers
- Train and teach others how to use product(s)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to learn and understand of Adult Learning Theory and training principles
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One (1) to three (3) years related experience required
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- 8 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.