Solution Consulting Manager, Strategic Accounts at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow is seeking a Solution Consulting Manager to manage a team of pre-sales Solution Consultants. The Solution Consulting Manager is responsible for: building meaningful relationships with our customers and partners, coaching individuals, providing individual SC career planning and development, team development and hiring according to the dynamic needs of the sales organization, and other administrative duties relative to team management.
In addition to these responsibilities, the SC Manager is expected to maintain strong relationships with counterparts with customers and internally across Sales, Services, Support, Marketing, and other organizations to ensure alignment of organizational activities and directions. These responsibilities all directly support the SC Manager's primary goal: developing and maintaining a team that consistently secures the technical win, identifying and defining value, and realizing value in every deal they support.
What you get to do in this role:
- Understand the needs of the customers’ organization, and develop plans to ensure outstanding support of those needs
- Develop team members according to the demands of the business and according to their individual professional goals
- Develop and maintain a recruiting pipeline of potential SC candidates to meet future business demands
- Partner with regional sales director to prioritize regional Solution Consulting efforts
- Assign resources to sales opportunities, and consistently evaluate progress against goals
- Assign resources as required to marketing and other efforts to support demand generation
- Develop and deploy team training curriculums to meet the changing demands of the sales organization
- Evaluate team members regularly through analysis of direct observation, peer feedback and sales feedback
- Ensure proper alignment of resources and effective utilization of skill sets within the assigned region
- Manage day-to-day activities such as resource scheduling conflicts, expense review and approval, activity reporting etc.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Strong pre-sales experience as an individual contributor and leader, preferably at ServiceNow
- Minimum of 5+ years of pre-sales leadership experience in technology (SaaS preferred)
- Experience supporting and selling to enterprise level customers
- Experience selling to lines of business and IT
- Willingness to travel up to 40%
- Thought leadership in methods and techniques for storytelling with software
- Ability to coach and develop early-in-career as well as senior individual contributors
- Able to lead people, process, and systems development
- Gain and build relationship and trust quickly inside and outside of the SC organization
- A leader who is tactically oriented with long-term alignment and understanding of outcomes, ability to flex and shift as needed.
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow sales and engagement process and business value
- Ability to clearly articulate the power and value of the ServiceNow platform
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.