Source Code Promoter at Ensono
Job Description • A Source Code Promoter is responsible for promoting source code from the lower environment into the production environment while ensuring the change control process is strictly followed. JOB ROLE SUMMARY • The Source Code Promoter provides technical support to account teams, as well as other support groups. They perform functions in both a mainframe and a client server environment, maintain and assist with ongoing technical applications and operations. They are responsible for Code Promotion software support within the mainframe and server environment, support of code promotion and reporting products on mainframe and server environments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Fully functional and self-directed
· Provides formal mentorship
· Work with team mates around the world.
· Low to High complexity assignments
· Regularly lead self and others and/or established as Product SME and/or established as specialist
· Sees the whole picture and adjusts work accordingly
· Provide training to lower level associates.
· Be the SME and helping with KA “Knowledge Acquisition” as new clients are on-boarded.
· Work with tech support, automation and client for more complex Code Promotions.
· Provide input and assist for application and environment upgrades/changes.
· Code Promotion software support
· Internal / external reporting
· Troubleshoot issues.
· This position does not have direct reports but may mentor less experienced associates in the role.
· On-call activities
· This position does not have direct reports.
· Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a bachelor’s degree.
· Microsoft (Outlook, Word, Excel)
· Strong written / verbal Communication skills
· Designing skills
· Analytical and Critical thinking skills
· Client facing
· A team player
· Endevor product knowledge
· Code Promotions experience in mainframe enviornments
· Mainframe (TSO, SDSF, QuickRef)
· JCL (read & code)
· Understanding of the code promotion process
· ITIL foundation
Nice to have
· Code Promotions experience in the open systems environment.
· Changeman product knowledge