Sourcing Manager at CCC Intelligent Solutions
CCC Intelligent Solutions Inc. is the technology platform for the P&C insurance economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries - insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more - to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC's network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020 & 2021. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC's success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC's tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 7 locations worldwide and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CCCIS). Find out more about CCC Intelligent Solutions by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
We are looking for a Sourcing Manager, to manage a team of 2 Sourcer's and 1 Diversity Sourcer/Recruiter. CCC hire approximately 400 people per year and the skills range from Finance, Consulting, Sales as well as technical positions. We need someone who knows how to partner with the Recruiting Team as well as hiring managers to flush out what skills the individual needs. We are looking at someone who can manage Recruitment Campaigns, events, internal networking, leveraging employee referrals & use innovative sourcing techniques. While this is a Management role it is also an individual contributor so they will also have a couple of positions they will be sourcing on themselves.
- Lead a team and help them ideate on how to identify more talent as well as building out compelling messaging to attract candidates.
- Handles end-to-end sourcing process of qualified external candidates
- Creates and maintains marketing campaigns in the applicant tracking system to ensure that the recruiters are up to date with reaching out to talent pipelines
- Serves as a brand ambassador by participating in recruiting events
- Provides detailed communications and timely follow-up for the sourcing lifecycle
- Attending intake and recalibration meetings and providing consultative guidance to hiring managers as needed
- Sharing insights with Recruiters around the following items:
- Talent availability
- Candidate expectations
- Overall responsiveness
- 4+ years of recruiting experience in a staffing or corporate environmen
- 1+ years of experience managing or leading a Sourcing Team.
- Experience with one or more applicant tracking systems, sourcing techniques and developing candidate databases
- Ability to prioritize multiple roles at the same time
- Strategic mindset with eye for process improvement
- Demonstrated success in recruiting
About the company:
CCC Intelligent Solutions employees are part of an inclusive culture that brings together diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Our team is defined by our values of: Integrity, Customer-Focus, Innovation, Diversity & Inclusion, and Tenacity. Together, we help our clients and each other achieve new goals.
CCC is committed to providing employees with opportunities to advance their careers and skillsets. CCC team members receive access to training and education reimbursement is available.
CCC offers competitive compensation and generous benefits. Health insurance, PTO, 401K, are just some of the benefits available to team members. CCC's top priority is the health and safety of our clients and our staff, which is why we have expanded our remote work benefits during the COVID-19 pandemic. Qualified job candidates will be interviewed by phone and video. Dependent upon role and responsibilities, new hires will be eligible for remote work immediately, with all necessary office equipment provided upon start date.
Each team member plays an important role in the company's success and each team member has a voice. CCC employee engagement and job satisfaction ratings consistently exceed industry norms - underscoring the value CCC places on its employees.