Are you passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
At Tempus, biological samples are processed in our in-house lab and turned into valuable genomic data. This data flows from on-site to an extensive cloud-based infrastructure and set of workflows that produce impactful insights. SaaS products are developed in-house by cross functional teams to share those insights with our clients.
Tempus’ approach to information security allows us to react to threats to any of the environments and workflows described above and identify and close gaps quickly. Our effective security operations engrained with comprehensive monitoring, testing, and risk management allow us to protect Tempus without reducing the speed at which we do business. You and your team set the security goals and design and deploy the products, controls, and workflows to ensure Tempus will continue to make a lasting impact in the field of cancer research and treatment.
As a Splunk Administrator, you’ll play a critical role in fulfilling the mission of Tempus by helping ensure we provide secure and private precision medicine methodologies for our clients and their patients
Why we’re looking for you:
- You’re already an expert at managing Splunk Enterprise and Splunk Enterprise Security
- You’re comfortable training and mentoring Splunk users of all skill levels
- You’re familiar with Security Use Cases and creation and management of Notable Events
- You possess a strong data organization and management skill set
- 3-5 years of experience managing Splunk Enterprise and/or Enterprise Security
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent SPL Skills
- Practical Knowledge of Security and Security use cases in Splunk
- Splunk Enterprise Administrator Certification and/or Splunk Enterprise Security Administrator Certification
- Scripting/Development experience in tools like python
- Previous experience working in a Security Operations environment
- Experience managing and designing Data Models and other Splunk Knowledge Objects
- Experience working with Splunk Enterprise in a cloud environment
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We're looking for software engineers who are passionate about changing the status quo and bringing cancer care into the 21st century.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status