Performs a variety of project coordination and advanced administrative functions to the group of executives assigned by the Manager – Executive Administration. Requires a broad knowledge of corporate operations and policies with a high level of discretion, experience and skill. Exercises frequent independent judgment and initiative. The ideal candidate has great communication and customer service skills. Willingness to work off hours to get the job done.This Sr Administrative Assistant can either work from our Louisville, Colorado headquarters or our Chicago, Illinois office. It is expected that they be in the office a couple of days per week, and can work remotely for the remaining days.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring all assigned projects are completed within established schedules and budgets to ensure success from project kick-off to completion. Manages projects from start to finish.
- Provides coordination and complex scheduling for mergers and acquisition projects.
- Serves as a liaison with other departments, all levels of management, and outside entities.
- Provides administrative support to assigned executives, to include managing heavy complex schedules/calendars, scheduling and maintaining domestic and international travel itineraries and negotiating complex scheduling issues, screening and handling telephone communications; greeting and directing visitors; and dealing with administrative problems and inquiries, as appropriate.
- Supports assigned executives through the creation, modification, editing and preparation of documents, to include board related materials. Verifies accuracy and clarity of final product.
- Proactively anticipates administrative needs and makes informed decisions in regard to priorities; analyzes situations carefully, recommends solutions, adopts effective courses of action.
- Schedules/coordinates meetings and events, maintains the executives' schedules, coordinates complex travel arrangements, procures required visas and processes and submits expenses for executives
- Provides back-up support to other administrative personal and the Manager – Executive Administration.
- Codes PCard reconciliation and process invoices for payment by A/P.
- Responsible for generating procurement requisition requests through Oracle procurement software and tracking progress.
Estimated hourly compensation $29.86 - $37.50
- Minimum of ten (10) years' experience supporting high-level executives, preferably in a high-tech environment.
- Associate degree and/or equivalent experience.
- Internet savvy and computer literacy with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Concur and Oracle
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communications, superior articulation and a good business presence.
- Team player who is resourceful, reliable, responsive, flexible, organized and detail-oriented.
- Demonstrates ability to follow through on projects, juggle conflicting priorities and multiple tasks and maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Must be able to work with limited direction and/or supervision.
- Must be able to think critically in time-urgent situations.
- Must have the ability to be flexible with constantly changing priorities.
- Must be able to act proactively and independently to resolve issues.
- Must have the ability to exercise independent judgment and initiative.
- Must possess ability to get things done across organizational boundaries and learn new skills quickly.
The base hourly range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX's salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/GHX: It's the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe - who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce - not shift - the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 1000 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Chicago, Illinois, and Omaha, Nebraska.Disclaimer
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, "GHX") provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement. GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX's employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated. #LI-Hybrid #LI-BB