Sr. BSA/AML Manager at OppLoans
Growth with a Purpose
OppLoans is a team of caring and inventive “Opptimists” with diverse perspectives and backgrounds. OppLoans employees approach every new challenge with an unparalleled ability to see what could be rather than settle for what is. We want people to be excited to come to work every morning and know they are a part of something great. That’s why we prize collaboration, collegiality, and letting the best ideas win the day.
What you get to do:
- Manage the daily BSA/AML program to ensure strict adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Monitor, coordinate and document the OppLoans compliance with all BSA laws, rules and regulations, including the filing of all required BSA reports and notices.
- Be the coordinator of OppLoans Actimize BSA/AML system.
- Manage the BSA team in their responsibility to monitor financial activity daily to prevent money-laundering activity.
- Coordinate ongoing and formalized BSA compliance training programs for team members and maintaining documentation of training efforts.
- Provide assistance and guidance to employees regarding the interpretation and implementation of the BSA, related federal regulations and the Opploans BSA compliance program.
- Be the liaison with regard to the BSA between Legal, Compliance, Bank Partners and other government agencies.
- Compile and put together periodic reporting for Senior Management and Leadership
- Promptly report any known or suspected violations of the BSA involving the company to appropriate authorities, and any violation of our BSA compliance program to the Board and the Audit & Compliance Committee.
- Manage the daily OppLoans Fraud Management program to prevent and reduce fraud threats and losses to the company and its clients.
- Manage the Security Services investigators in their daily tasks of fraud alert review and related investigations.
- Take the lead in the investigation and management of fraud exposures and losses.
- Maintain liaison with local, state, and federal law enforcement officials.
- Manage Subpoena process with Legal.
What you will bring to the team:
- 7 or more years BSA/AML experience or related law enforcement experience
- Exposure to financial institution AML/fraud investigations and processing.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Anti Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS), and Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) Certification
- Understanding of the business & financial industry
- Operations Management experience required
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience
- Exceptional performance management abilities
- Ability to effectively communicate (both orally and through written presentations and reports)
Employees Love Working Here
Customers love our product
OppLoans is an equal opportunity employer. OppLoans does not discriminate against any applicant for employment due to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, veteran status, or any other protected class.