Sr Customer Success Manager
Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
Arity’s customers are our cornerstone. Customer Success Managers ensure that Arity B2B customers understand, experience, and optimize the value of Arity products and services throughout their experience with Arity. The Customer Success Manager’s primary role is to ensure that Arity B2B customers are leveraging Arity product and services in the best possible way and continue to evolve and grow their relationship with Arity. The Customer Success Manager also partners with Arity sales and support to ensure the longevity of the account and to identify opportunities to further grow and expand the relationship.
This role is responsible for developing and nurturing productive relationships with assigned Arity B2B customers, effectively using strong communication and collaboration skills to ensure: that the customer’s experience with Arity products is consistently high quality, that the customer understands and appreciates the value proposition of Arity’s products. The goal of the role is to expand the relationship through integration and utilization of additional products and services.
The Success Leader coaches other customer success team members to build the group’s collective knowledge of our portfolio and to have empathy for the challenges that customers face. The leader also shares best-practices to work effectively with internal teams to deliver and achieve economically beneficial outcomes, positive account experiences and ultimately a frictionless end-user experience for the B2B customer’s program(s).
The Arity Senior Manager, Customer Success will also partner with the Arity sales and implementation team to ensure a seamless transition from onboarding to a successful ongoing daily experience.
- Owns the success of Arity’s customers including customer onboarding, new/enhanced Arity product implementation, consistent goal and KPI discussion and account reviews
- Drives growth in connections and API usage through advocacy and reference-ability
- Assists the B2B Customer to reduce end-user churn through proper implementation of Arity products and services
- Develops solid customer relationships at the highest levels as a proactive business strategist
- Ensures expectations with business stakeholders are set to warrant successful program execution and is the point of contact for the B2B Customer on a daily basis
- Develops overall customer success management team strategy. Is a subject matter expert and guides the Customer Success leadership team creating internal account management best practices
- Develops and ensures procedures and processes are evaluated proactively. Reviews procedure and process improvements to ensure alignment with broader team strategy
- Develops and proactively sets action plans for proposing new products and services to their customers and coaches other managers
- Collaborates cross-functionally between business/sales team and technical/implementation team to ensure complete customer satisfaction and resolve issues
- Ensures customer contracts, billing and revenue forecasting are accurate
- Develops and leads strategic planning sessions with customers. Coordinates Quarterly Business Reviews; engaging other Arity team members as needed
- Understands the consumer marketing aspect of Arity’s products and can consult with the customer’s consumer program managers
- Proactively monitors customer needs on an ongoing basis and ensures that the product teams align their backlogs to meet the customer’s needs
- Ability to initiate and/or contribute to the structure for growing the Customer Success management organization. Creates and shares planning templates and/ or presentations with other account managers to provide guidance
- Oversees and provides guidance on how to create and use Customer Satisfaction metrics and KPI measurements with Arity customers
- Establishes customer budgets and ensures customers are being billed correctly
- Able to effectively present, persuade, and obtain support of program opportunities from higher levels of Arity management
- Shares knowledge by providing feedback to product and marketing teams. Provides direction and guidance by actively building relationships across teams, team members and senior leaders in order to collaborate on business strategies
- Bachelor’s degree required with 10+ year experience in Customer Success, Support, and Account Management, with a preference for Insurance, software or telematics experience.
- SaaS experience ideal.
- Experience establishing and evolving relationships across all levels within enterprise organizations including S-level and C-suite.
- Self-starter and results driven with proven ability of driving and enabling customer success.
- Project/program management experience.
- Motivated and excited to immerse in a customer’s business strategy and operations.
- Excellent communication skills, which includes listening intently, clear, direct and thoughtful communications
- Ability to serve as the internal advocate for Customers with the expertise to communicate Customer expectations and resolve differences.
- Experience establishing priorities for own accounts and across customer success managers.
- Experience providing feedback and other viewpoints based on expertise in order to influence decision making.
- Experience with direct tactical activities in support of strategic initiatives.
- Experience with interfacing with business leadership and customer leadership within an organization.
Heads up: when you click “apply now” you’ll be directed to the Allstate careers site. You’re still looking at an Arity job, but because we were founded by Allstate, we share the same application system.