At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first, highly collaborative culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready for the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe Partners is seeking a Sr. Manager with expertise in network design, architecture, engineering, strategy, deployment, etc. to work with our clients to solve technology needs. Consultants will be responsible for working directly with multiple clients in various industries as a member of our Cloud and Infrastructure Practice here at West Monroe Partners.
What will you be doing?
- Perform assessments of existing client network infrastructures and document "as-is" environments
- Organize project work into client presentations, outlining findings and recommendations for C-level executives
- Work with clients to develop strategy around networking and telecommunication
- Interact with key decision makers (CIO, IT Directors, etc) at our clients to drive projects
- Plan, organize, and manage network-related work streams or projects
- Develop detailed network designs in the following areas: on-premises data (LAN, WAN, Data Center), Cloud (AWS, Azure), and Network Security (Firewalls, IDS/IPS)
- On-premise implementations (Cisco IOS, ASA, Nexus, Meraki, Palo Alto, Fortigate, Juniper, Nokia/Alcatel-Lucent) and configuration associated with Layer 2 switching (VLANs, STP, vPC, LACP), Layer 3 routing (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP), Network Security (ACLs, NATs, IPsec VPNs, SSL remote access VPNs), and QoS
- Hybrid cloud network implementations, either in AWS VPCs or Azure VNETs via either VPN or dedicated circuits (ExpressRoute or Direct Connect)
- Advising, planning, and implementing datacenter orchestration solutions (Cisco ACI, VMware NSX)
What else do you need to bring to the table?
· 7 + years of experience designing, building, and deploying networking solutions
· 7 + years of consulting experience is preferred
· Professional level certifications in a well-known vendor (CCNP, JNCIP, NRS II) or higher preferred
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business, or related field
· Willingness to travel for out-of-town client engagements, at least 50%.