We are OppLoans
Growth with a Purpose
OppLoans is one of the highest-rated online consumer finance platforms in the industry. As a high growth fintech company, we provide simple online financial products with an exceptional customer experience to middle income consumers who are turned away by traditional financial providers. We continue to experience significant growth year over year with profitable returns each year and employees have the opportunity to make an immediate impact as part of a growth stage, mission-driven company.
What you get to do:
- Oversee a newly consolidated team that:
- Responds to inbound calls from customers to provide them with product and service information in response to complaints
- Follows-up on all customer complaints by phone, chat and email
- Identifies, researches, and resolves customer issues
- Training customer complaint representatives to recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in complaints from calls, chats or issues
- Provide exceptional service to our callers to ensure their complaints are resolved completely and timely
- Develop and conduct complaint training
- Develop/conduct root cause analysis regarding themes and repetitive issues
- Develop and present complaints level data/reporting to senior leadership highlighting trends, areas for improvement and risk mitigation
What you will bring to the team:
Experience in complaints management, preferably in financial services/FinTech environment. Deep knowledge of the regulatory environment in lending. Love of developing a function from scratch and rolling it out. Experience leading a team and developing people.
- BA degree required.
- 10+ years experience
Employees Love Working Here
With a dynamic startup culture and great benefits, we’ve attracted top talent and boast one of the most engaged offices in the country. In 2019, we were named the 4th fastest growing company in Chicago by Crain’s Chicago Business, received the 86th spot on the Deloitte Fast 500, and are named one of the best companies to work for in the nation by Glassdoor two years in a row. Check out our Glassdoor reviews to see why our employees love us!
Customers love our product
OppLoans is committed to delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. Don’t believe us? See what our customers are saying on Google and the BBB! We were also named a number one personal lender by Lending Tree, and a “Leader in Quality and Innovation” by the Center for Financial Services Innovation (FinX).
OppLoans is an equal opportunity employer. OppLoans does not discriminate against any applicant for employment due to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, veteran status, or any other protected class.
We offer a great compensation package and benefits package to support you inside and outside of work as you grow your career with us. Some of these benefits include a 401(k) matching program, paid vacation policy, free PPO medical option with BCBS for Employee Only Plans, dental, vision, and accident coverage, free gym membership, discounted Divvy memberships & ClassPass fitness classes, CTA and Metra benefit programs, casual dress policy, subsidized daily lunches, a stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks, an employee and peer recognition program, and intramural sports leagues.
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Chicago with panoramic views of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.