Sr. Manager, Offshore & Provider Contracts
Job Description Summary
The Sr. Manager, Offshore and Provider Contracts will be responsible for managing a $40 mm expense portfolio for our Casualty business. The successful candidate will focus on optimizing vendor relationships, be looking at redundancies as well as ways to reduce costs. This role will also ensure vendor accountability to the same level of standards CCC observes. The role will manage activities across vendor lifecycle, including due diligence, monitoring, risk assessment, procurement, oversight and service improvement. Day-to-day oversight and also Demand Management requirements are included in this role. Experience in multi-channel communications with internal and external stakeholders will be an advantage in this role.
- Responsible for performance KPI’s and Metrics of Vender.
- Establishes and maintains regular vendor process, including facilitating all meetings and providing a readout to program leadership and key stakeholders.
- Develops vendor management processes and dashboards using advanced project management and analytics methodologies.
- Identifies and escalates contractual issues problematic or inconsistent with company processes.
- Building contingency plan for all vendors in the event issues arise.
- Creates vendor notifications, participates in requests for proposals and various other contractual documentation.
- Evaluates operational issues and considerations in vendor contract enforcement and works with key stakeholders to administer get well plans.
- Creates standardized materials, forms, and documents for vendor contract administration and management.
- Provides support to various teams in terms of contract documentation and interpretation.
- Exercises state remedies, as appropriate, where a vendor’s performance is deficient.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and practices to appropriately analyze terms and conditions of contracts.
- Works with stakeholders on administration of contracts to ensure performance, resource plans, and payments are met in adherence with the project plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Business Administration. MBA preferred.
- 7-10 years of vendor, contract review and contract negotiation experience
- Risk Management experience
- Proven ability to influence others and being a team player
- Experience with vendor management
- Overall knowledge of IT Applications/Infrastructure
- Ability to integrate and coordinate technical requirements with cross-functional teams
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Advanced analytical skills
- Intermediate facilitation skills
- Ability to travel
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!