Sr. Manager, Role Excellence Enablement – Customer Outcomes at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
As an integral member of ServiceNow's Customer Success Group Enablement team, the Sr. Manager, Role Excellence Enablement – Customer Outcomes is responsible for leading and driving the management and continuous improvement of training and enablement for the Customer Outcomes Role Excellence Program.
The Role Excellence Customer Outcomes Programming focuses on building role-based enablement for ServiceNow's Customer Outcomes organization through Enablement Program Management, Curriculum Design, and Adult Learning best practices.
They will direct their team to deliver programs that drive the effectiveness of the ServiceNow field and enhance capabilities to deliver value when meeting with our customers.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO IN THIS ROLE:
- Lead, coach, and provide direction to a team of Customer Outcomes Role Excellence Enablement Leads who create relevant, meaningful, and high-impact enablement materials, programs, and platforms for different personas within the sales organization.
- Work with key stakeholders at the management/executive level to assess and understand skills and enablement needs, define options, and translate them into actionable and measurable program objectives and goals.
- Gather industry trends and competitive intelligence and transform that data into digestible learning programs, field-ready assets, toolkits, and enablement for field readiness programming.
- Prioritize what each Customer Outcomes roles needs to know and convert those needs into enablement programs that achieve measurable success.
- Be aware of and align enablement to the shifts in ServiceNow's strategy and external shifts e.g., industry and competition, and what's required to adapt to those changes and challenges.
- Invite and collaborate closely with subject matter and role experts to contribute their knowledge, frameworks, and existing content to prioritized topics in the enablement architecture for each role.
· Provide thought leadership and innovation to deliver enablement and programs in new and unique ways to improve time to market, learner time to productivity, and deliver customer scenario-based learning and assessments.
- Represent the requirements and needs of field organizations while influencing the direction of training activities, content, and assessments
- Drive the successful execution of initiatives to ensure milestones and objectives are met while ensuring quality
- Deliver effective program communications that inform, influence, and drive adoption and championship of programs and deliverables
- Develop and manage a detailed project or program plan that considers all requirements, constraints, resources, and deliverables associated with the defined objectives
- Effectively manage risk, partnering with colleagues to ensure the right decisions are made at the right time, appropriate communication occurs, and plans are intelligently adjusted to reflect necessary fluctuations in goals and requirements.
- Leverage change management best practices to ensure the successful adoption of strategic initiatives.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, is flexible and comfortable with changing priorities, can distill large amounts of information into simple concepts, and can build effective working relationships cross-functionally.
They will have experience in an enterprise-level software consulting or sales role, and/or deep knowledge of the end-to-end sales lifecycle is essential.
· 5+ years as an Enablement Leader
· Strong communication, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent presentation skills and ability to garner support for new ideas and initiatives.
· Proven success scoping, designing, and implementing strategic enablement programs.
· Ability to identify and resolve roadblocks through strong collaboration and communication skills.
· Ability to establish and build close working relationships. Strong personal credibility and influencing skills. Team-oriented planner and decision-maker.
· Sales enablement curriculum development expertise; deep knowledge of adults learning principles and end-to-end process to develop and deliver enablement via multiple deployment methods
· Ability to work collaboratively and act in a lead role as a subject matter expert within a team environment to meet aggressive goals and pre-defined measurement criteria.
· Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and leveraging tools of the trade, such as new training methods and practices
· Selling, Customer Success, or Consulting experience– preferably in complex selling environments
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.