Sr Manager, Systems Support at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewThe Centralized Managed Support Operations (CMSO) organization is responsible for global delivery of Motorola Solutions’ product and applications support, centralized service delivery, and managed service operations.
The Sr Manager of Support Services for NG911 will lead the emergency call handling and next-generation core services technical support analyst (L4) group.
This role is responsible for ensuring an exceptional post-implementation customer experience that aligns with business and strategies and delights customers. Moreover, the role is responsible for achieving key performance indicators, mentoring and developing staff, and streamlining processes related to the successful operation of a geographically diverse technical support team.
· Leading a geographically dispersed team providing technical support for the VESTA 9-1-1, CallWorks CallStation, VESTA NGCS and related products & services
· Directly managing, coaching, developing, and inspiring a team across multiple sites locations including Temecula, CA, Birmingham, AL and Gatineau, QC.
· Developing and driving the implementation of repeatable, scalable and efficient service delivery models enabling service that is aligned with customer needs, services offer requirements, and product support commitments
· Working in operations frameworks that include the following responsibilities: Performance Management, Incident, Problem and Event management, and Customer Experience Relationship Management
· Partner and collaborate with Software Enterprise Engineering leaders and teams to resolve customer Incidents/Problem Tickets and provide trending data to the key stakeholders
· Experience and knowledge transforming traditional support models to cloud support models, including DevOps
· Ensure responsiveness - Resolve problems quickly, ensure root causes are addressed and problems do not recur, ensure customers are satisfied with timing and quality of repairs and solutions offered, and systems are appropriately used and exploited
· Knowledge and Practicing Experience of ITIL Framework and ability to leverage “best practices”
· Conduct direct report’s employee performance appraisals, as applicable, according to Motorola policies and complete by the due date
· An understanding of the Agile development methodology
5+ years experience in one of the following: software, engineering, professional services, or customer support
Must be able to obtain background clearance as required by government customer
Referral Payment PlanNo
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.