Sr Service Provider Executive at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Global SI and Service Providers Specialist, to join the AMS Alliances and Channel Ecosystem (ACE) team. At ServiceNow, we are creating a vibrant, world-class Global Partner Ecosystem to enable and accelerate growth to $10B+. As part of the ACE organization, this role will have responsibilities for generating Service Provider revenue with a set of identified partners and acute focus on the AMS market. This position is a high-profile growth opportunity that demands a highly motivated individual with strong sales, communications and organizational skills that is eager to learn and become part of a rapidly growing company.
The Service Providers Sales Specialist will provide sales specialist support to the AMS field AE and ACE team to drive and generate new business sales revenue in a Service Provider “sell-to” and “sell through” motion. This will be achieved by territory planning, account planning, forecasting, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities within the strategic partner and engaging with the ServiceNow ecosystem to ensure success in generating revenue opportunities and effective management and closure of sales opportunities.
This qualified individual will also collaborate with a world class cohort of global-regional team of partner Alliance members and drive the unified partnership program to achieve revenue growth and enhance our ability to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
This individual will possess the qualifications to adapt the Global ACE mission & transformational operating model principles to enable & accelerate NOW growth to $10B+ within the next ten years with and through the Service Provider RTM partners.
Primary focus. Achieve sales quotas for allocated territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
Interface to global SP team including manage AMS stakeholders in time zone including visibility of contracts renewal and de-bookings. Pipeline management and forecasting.
Align SP offerings with regional GTM and interlock with Area GTM plans including solution and industry focus
Educate AMS AEs on differentiation of SP offerings so they can provide more informed decisions to customers
Qualify, develop and execute new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams for prospects by developing relationships in the Service Provider (SP) route to market.
Conduct in-depth research of partner needs, business conditions, and drivers in order to tailor the ServiceNow value proposition.
Provide sales specialist support for AMS based partners ‘Selling To’ the Strategic Partner’s CIO office to use ServiceNow for all internal purposes, as per the ACE mandate of ensuring strategic partners are adopting “Customer Zero” initiative
Support Prospect qualification, development & execution of new sales opportunities
Help build the ServiceNow practice with the chosen SP Partners and help elevate their delivery capability matrix
Develop and execute joint pursuit plans with the SP Account Executives and ACE Solution Consultants to create new sources of ‘Client Zero’ revenue growth via two primary sales motions (Sell to IT & Design In for next gen IP based managed services) with and through a Service Provider delivery model
Leverage the global SP RTM segmentation and coverage model for all international/regional SPs based in the AMS, to include alignment and execution of the global SP Program principles and guidelines (in close collaboration with the SP Business leader, Regional ACE Leadership and RAM’s) to effectively curate the on boarding, nurturing and off boarding of regional SP’s in their portfolio.
Develop comprehensive joint go-to-market Business plans with the managed SP partners leveraging all aspects of executive alignment, business planning, execution and metrics-driven governance
- This individual will be responsible for joint selling and lead the effective collaboration of “deal level” strategies & tactics between sales and partners at both new and existing customers to drive new logos & NNACV ‘Sourced-Influence’ revenue
- Work strategically to identify new industry specific ‘use cases and solutions’ with key partners
- Develop world class business plans with associated QBR governance & exec sponsorship with the targeted SP partners to include committed targets & shared metrics
- Manage potential roadmap conflicts and develop aligned approaches and resolutions at Executive levels
- Established operational relationships within the Service Provider community.
- Track record of consistent quota attainment & over achievement
- Strong strategic thinking including analytical and financial planning skills to meet and exceed quotas and goals. Knowledge of System Integrators, Resellers & Independent Software Vendors is a must
- Ability to engage directly in the sales cycle on joint ‘must win’ pursuits/opportunities, as well as facilitate joint engagement as and when necessary
- A strong background in sales or alliance partnerships gained within the Cloud/SaaS space, managing multi-million-dollar deals
- Align, localize and execute joint GTM strategy and multi-year regional business plans with targeted partners in the SP partner community, as well as ensuring development of compelling JOINT GTM value propositions aligned to NOW’s Three Primary Workflows
- Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding targets whilst managing a small number of large accounts or alliance partners, ideally with a next generation software company
- Clearly defined joint go-to-market initiatives with key NOW-Partner global exec sponsors with key milestones and progress tracking metrics & associated rigor to ‘inspect what we expect’
- The ideal candidate will have 15+ years of prior global alliances and partner sales including business development in Enterprise Software and/or Cloud Services (including Enterprise SaaS) driving partner revenue & accelerated growth with & through SI-SP partners in collaboration with an enterprise sales force.
- Proven skills building Go-to-market plans for channel and partner organizations.
- Successful industry experience working with the strategic systems integrators and service providers that utilize Software/SaaS, embedded in their Service Offerings
- Is goal-oriented and confident, with aptitude and desire to work with high-performing teams. This individual must demonstrate an ability to operate in a highly collaborative environment and fosters a “win as a team” environment
- Diligent at measuring and communicating progress to achieve targeted business results, identifying obstacles and associated remediation plans
- Past experience and relationships with major SI’s, ISV’s, Managed Service Providers, Value Added Resellers and experience with leading software, Cloud & SaaS organizations required
- Bachelor’s degree and/or MBA degree is a strong plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.