Sr. Strategist, Value Realization Excellence (Field) at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow is creating the future of work. We help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Inspire Value team is ServiceNow’s consultative customer strategy arm dedicated to helping our customers realize the full value of ServiceNow solutions. The Inspire Value Excellence team forms the foundation of Inspire Value, with a focus on driving innovation at scale in order to democratize customer value. The team’s charter includes developing cross functional programs, establishing best practices / thought leadership, creating data-driven insights, leading field engagements, and iterating on ServiceNow’s value platform & tooling. Key stakeholders include all of ServiceNow, our partner ecosystem, and our customers themselves.
We are looking for a seasoned value professional to join Value Realization Excellence (a subset of Inspire Value Excellence) – a team on the forefront of ensuring that our customers achieve their desired business outcomes. In this role, you will contribute to continuous innovation efforts for the value realization program, while also leading field engagements. The customer facing component will be a hybrid model, where you will train and co-deliver value realization motions with Customer Success Architects, while also leading deep-dive customer engagements for strategic accounts. Our objective is to drive consultative client interactions to validate how ServiceNow is supporting CXO business transformation goals. Through years of practical experience, executive gravitas, and a fundamental knowledge of business and technology trends, this value realization expert will build and develop trusted advisor relationships with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders across ServiceNow. A successful candidate will have the following attributes:
Thought Leadership and Content
· Assist in setting the vision for our Value Realization services strategy and portfolio, inclusive of billable and non-billable services
· Collaborate closely with Customer Success Architects to shape and define our best practices to ensure our content, tools, and methods are world class
· Leverage SaaS data analytics and insights to provide customers with optimization recommendations as a competitive differentiator
· Engage executives to define and validate industry-aligned digital transformation initiatives, tailored to the customer’s business and strategy
· Lead discovery workshops with customer leadership and their teams to properly define the scope and structure of a baseline/value realization engagement, aligned to key business objectives, related outcomes, and associated measurement
· Analyze, document, and present insights and recommendations the customer’s senior stakeholders
· Generate high quality deliverables to create a coherent narrative that connects strategic intent to the outcomes enabled by ServiceNow; in addition to value realized, offer a point of view on how the customer can realize additional value through increased consumption of the ServiceNow platform
· Work closely with the success architect group to train and enable a core cadre (train the trainer), while incorporating their expertise and feedback into our continuous improvement loop
To be successful, the ideal candidate would have:
· A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience:
o Management consultant/ ex-management consultant from a top tier consulting firm with exposure to cloud technologies, or a customer-facing business strategy manager with a leading cloud technology vendor
o Managing and influencing teams with diverse backgrounds / experiences to come together to drive large scale organizational change
o MBA from a top tier institution is highly preferred
· Ability to simplify complex topics and articulate them to cross functional audiences that possess varying degrees of knowledge
· Experience inspiring and motivating teams with hands-on expertise and coaching; willingness to roll up your sleeves to help solve challenging problems in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, and matrixed environment
· Highly adept at leading large complex programs within an organization
· Excellent communication skills, including presenting to internal and external stakeholders, facilitating meetings, whiteboarding, and preparing professional written bodies of work
· Skilled in building networks and nurturing relationships within teams, peers, clients, and senior leadership; outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation, and prioritization aptitude
· High level of executive gravitas with a humble demeanor
· Exemplary analytical, business, and financial acumen
· Enjoys working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, and often ambiguous environment
· Willing to travel up to 40% of the time
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.