Sr. Support Engineer at project44
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
project44 is seeking a Helpdesk Support Engineer, to join our team! You'll help support our global support organization in tech related tasks. If you consider yourself an empathetic, independent, collaborative individual with a knack for troubleshooting IT problems, keep reading!
What you’re most excited for:
- At least 5 years’ experience working in high paced IT environment
- Great experience with Microsoft Cloud technologies (Azure AD, Intune, Autopilot, Cloud app security, Conditional access, Azure Virtual Desktop etc)
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Solid knowledge and troubleshooting skill on Windows, MacOS, Linux
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Structured and process oriented
- Proven understanding of internet and SaaS applications
- A constant drive to improve the experience of our users and our internal processes: "How can I make things better?"
- Create and update technical documentation
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.