ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
The Customer Outcomes team at ServiceNow works with customers to help them achieve their business outcomes by providing prescriptive guidance. As part of the Customer Outcomes team, you will work with our customers to drive consumption, adoption, and customer satisfaction and ultimately help our customers grow their business on the ServiceNow platform by getting them to see the value of their ServiceNow investment.
A Sr. Manager, Customer Workflow is a position in our professional services (Customer Outcomes) organization focused on all aspects of leading an expert team of resources (Business and Technical Consultants) responsible for timely, high quality delivery work related to Customer Service, and the related consultation/advisory/implementation/configuration work for the ServiceNow Customer Service products.
What you get to do in this role:
- Provide technical leadership with our Consultants, Customers, and Partners – often in a billable capacity within an engagement
- Directly responsible for hiring, ensuring enablement of, developing, and managing high-performing experts who consult, implement, and configure the ServiceNow Customer Service Delivery products for our Customers and with our Partner Ecosystem
- Supports Sales Teams (Licensing and Services) in sales pursuits, to ensure the Customer’s outcomes are achieved
- Partners with internal teams to support enablement with our training, enablement, product management, and best practices organizations
- Be a Steering Committee member of an overall engagement project team focused on delivering successful and substantive customer outcomes
- Manage and prioritize multiple and complex initiatives successfully
- Promoting continuous improvement practices for delivery/engagement materials
- Key Performance Measurements may include but are not limited to:
- Traditional professional services business measurements (budgets, revenue, etc.)
- Productivity / utilization of self and team
- Customer satisfaction on engagements of team
- Providing implementation expertise for the ServiceNow Customer Workflow Solutions by our Customers, our Partners, our People, and other internal teams
- Product consumption and/or adoption
- Talent recruitment and development
- An average of 50% travel annually
[ER1]20% billable target as practice director
- 3+ years of leadership experience in a professional services organization
- 5+ years of consulting experience for complex, global organizations
- Experience in Resource Management and Engagement Scheduling
- Proven ability to influence and consult successfully on the subject of Customer Service and or FSM
- Experience and ability to speak to customer leaders (including CXO roles) to extract outcome expectations, and to influence their thinking and directions
- Significant experience in defining and deploying future-state Customer Service and/or FSM processes and in identifying solutions from a people, process and technology perspective with a focused prowess on implementation of technology
- Vast experience with leading Customer Service and or FSM and related systems and tools such as Salesforce, Remedy
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) with highly confident presentation and facilitation skills (proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- ServiceNow System Administrator or related Certifications are a plus
- Dedication and commitment to customer success
- Ability to interact with and influence a wide range of employees, including senior management, and entry-level personnel across a wide number of ServiceNow departments
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Experience in leading and mentoring a team of eight or more employees
- Experience with people development, including coaching and mentoring for business and technical roles
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience monitoring and summarizing business and financial metrics
- Proactive attitude, critical thinking, problem solving, escalation, and conflict resolution
- Industry certifications that may include the following are a plus:
- ITIL v3 Foundation and/or Advanced ITIL Certifications
- PMP, Agile, and/or Scaled Agile
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.