Sr. Technical Program Manager - Support Operations at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Come join the global Customer Service and Support Operations team focused on customer-facing and internal programs. You’ll work alongside a team of seasoned program managers who run programs to drive efficiencies and to optimize the customer and internal experience within the Technical Support organization. The global team is highly collaborative, shares best practices and always looking for opportunities to standardize and streamline the program management practice. Check out our team if you’re a results-oriented visionary who likes to dream big!
As a technical program manager, you will be responsible for managing key internal Customer Support programs and external customer-facing initiatives with the aim of improving the overall customer and employee Services and Support experiences.
What you get to do in this role:Qualifications
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- KEY: Demonstrated experience in leading key projects, including strategic customer support programs from inception to successful rollout
- BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years of high-tech/SaaS or PaaS industry experience, including 5+ in Customer Support operations or support delivery
- Impactful cross-functional, technical Program/Project management experience including planning, scheduling, monitoring and stakeholder reporting
- Strong documentation and presentation skills including creative thinking and willingness to work hands-on to deliver impactful outcomes
- Prior experience with analytics and understanding of support metrics and KPIs
- Thought leadership and strategic thinking
- Ability to gather and analyzes data to understand the pros and cons of different decisions and options
- Ability to communicate abstract ideas clearly and independently manage complex project objectives
- Excellent people skills, including negotiation, communication, and persuasion skills
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, persuasively, and concisely at the senior leadership level
- Facilitation skills in leading and planning effective meetings, gate reviews and retrospectives.
- Strong customer orientation and a passion for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction and support service delivery
- Active listening skills to ensure that feedback drives new initiatives and identifies areas of improvement
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up tools, systems, and processes in a short amount of time
- Critical thinking skills, and ability to assimilate and implement new information rapidly and think strategically; ability to simplify complicated context into actionably organized and targetable winds with speed
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Experience with legacy ITSM applications, such as Remedy, as well as state-of-the-art ITSM applications, such as ServiceNow
- PMP, Agile and Six Sigma certifications are highly desired
- Demonstrated ability to drive programs to measurable operational efficiency and effectiveness KPIs
- Prior experience with implementing or supporting ServiceNow products in an Enterprise setting is a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.