Being a Support Engineer at iManage means…
You are a dynamic individual that is ready to join one of our fastest-growing teams within iManage. You will gain hands-on experience within our iManage product suite and will draw upon your problem solving, critical thinking, and technical skills to analyze and resolve customer challenges, develop best practices, and ensure customer success. You will learn everything there is to know about our products and our customers.
Our values are important to us, and we’re looking for individuals who are ready for a challenge, work well in a collaborative environment, and want to grow their careers within a fast-growing technology company like iManage. We promote from within and members of our support team have not only progressed their career within the department, they’ve also accelerated into other areas of the business including Professional Services, Product Management, and R&D. We take pride and ownership of our work, while having a lot of fun along the way!
iM Responsible For…
- Analyzing, diagnosing, and resolving software and configuration issues in complex multi-tiered application environments
- Developing and maintaining a deep technical knowledge of our iManage product suite
- Effectively collaborating with customer engineers and system integrators to support complex system deployment projects
- Maintaining a deep technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers, networking, relational databases, mobile smart devices, Microsoft desktop software, and web technologies
- Developing, documenting, and publishing best practice methods, technical white papers, blogs, and solutions
- Proactively assisting customers and internal teams to avoid or reduce problem occurrence
iM Qualified Because I have…
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology
- An advanced Knowledge of mobile connectivity solutions including Apple iOS application
- The proven ability of TCP/IP networking concepts and configuration, with the ability to troubleshoot the system, connectivity issues
- A working knowledge of SQL database technologies
- MCSE, MCP or MCSA certification
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/