SVP of Operations
Engine is marketing solutions company. Powered by data, made by people and driven by results, we combine deep expertise in insights, content, distribution and technology to help our clients make connections that count. Engine currently operates with 14 offices around the world with over 2,200 employees. EMX is part of the Technology practice of Engine.
EMX lives at the intersection of data and media, leveraging programmatic ad technology to serve publishers, advertisers, and agencies to maximize value for all. Whether you're a publisher, advertiser or agency, you'll benefit from reduced waste, high-quality inventory, precision targeting, full transparency, and increased ROI. With EMX, you get simplicity, savings, and service.
EMX is seeking a SVP of Operations who will be responsible for managing a global account management practice for EMX’s demand side business. This leadership role will focus on high product adoption, client satisfaction, and improved retention. Core responsibilities include overseeing our Planning, Client Services, and media performance teams. This role requires building effective services, programs, and systems that leverage both people and automation to support a wide variety of client sizes and industries.
- Provide vision, leadership, and guidance to direct reports; coach and mentor to ensure an energized, motivating work environment and desired business outcomes are achieved.
- Vast understanding of tactics & strategies used to deliver high performance campaign outcomes across display, social, search, video, and emerging technology platforms.
- Establish consistency in the execution of effective service practices; deliver against key client metrics, and continually review and enhance operational performance and strategy.
- Align with cross-functional stakeholders in Product, Marketing and Sales serving as the demand side operational business partner.
- Strong ability to galvanize and motivate teams.
- Perform essential leadership responsibilities -- meet regularly with each team member to monitor and discuss performance and personal development; drive accountability for key metrics, address performance issues swiftly, identify training and development needs and create plans to implement them; continually identify staffing needs and participate in hiring processes.
- Design, implement, and track key metrics within EMX’s technology solution to analyze performance and identify trends, and improvement opportunities. Institute a regular communication cadence to inform relevant business partners and stakeholder groups of data and discoveries.
- Serve as the escalation point for troubleshooting.
- Participate in new service or compliance roll outs to ensure customer service management and client readiness.
- Decision maker for campaign acceptance, growth strategies, and optimization tactics.
- Minimum of 5 years of Operation and Client relationship experience tied to planning & strategy, campaign management, client retention, and growth within the Adtech and Programmatic industry
- Proven track record in leading teams through planning and development of strategic processes and efficiencies
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Expertise in improving and managing services processes and methodologies
- Possesses a strong management presence and leadership ability, with communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate leaders and teams
- Demonstrated excellence in analytical thinking, problem solving, communication, delegation, planning & organization and judgment
- Ability to communicate and effectively work cross functionally with Sales, Product, Marketing, & Finance.
- Proven track record of reduction in churn and implementing processes to increase customer engagement with systems and automation.
- Ability to clearly articulate opportunities & solutions to c-suite.
- Highly motivated individual looking to work for a high growth business and help shape the company’s future.