System Technologist at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewAt Motorola Solutions, we help people be their best in the moments that matter. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. Our work is very meaningful, impactful, and cutting edge and we invite you to explore it. We are the Best!
Motorola Solutions is a world leader in the field of professional mobile communications systems with an impressive heritage of technological innovations and a global base of installed systems. The group's main business is the implementation of mission critical digital mobile communication systems for Government & Public Safety Communications customers.
- Assist in post-sale implementation of voice and data communications systems.
- Performs specific system configuration, programming, optimization, testing, and documentation tasks as directed by the project technical lead.
- Extensive travel is typically required.
- Working overtime, weekends, holidays, and varying schedules may sometimes be required.
- Associates degree, or technical school certification, or military training preferred.
- Four years technical work experience preferred.
- Must possess CET Master, Associate or appropriate certifications for their role.
- Some training in two-way radio subscribers or infrastructure.
- Some training in computer networking.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience
Travel RequirementsOver 75%
Referral Payment PlanYes
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.