Jellyvision is hiring an IT System/Network Administrator
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented System Administrator to help us.
As our IT System Administrator with a focus on networks, you’ll help keep Jellyvision running by patching, updating, and maintaining our core business servers and systems. During critical work hours, you’ll also work with the rest of IT to maintain uptime during critical work hours.
We’re looking for an IT System Administrator with:
- At least 3 years experience as an IT System Administrator
- Experience ensuring up time and issue resolution in a 24/7 environment.
- Network Administration experience with a core understanding of L2/L3 routing, firewall rules, DHCP, DNS, IP Addressing, and VPN. Experience with Meraki products a plus.
- Proven experience with Windows (2008, 2008R2, 2012R2, and 2016) and Linux (Ubuntu and CentOS) OS installations.
- Proficiency managing and testing enterprise backup and restoration software and policies for VMware, Active Directory, networking endpoints and file servers.
- Knowledge and implementation experience of security best practices for networking and server endpoints.
- Experience in a Help Desk Level 3 position or equivalent customer-focused IT role.
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs. when needed.
- Experience with VMware vSphere/.ESXi 6.0 and newer. HA experience a plus.
- Single-sign on (SSO) experience with ADFS, SAML, Duo, Okta and AWS SSO is a plus.
Our ideal IT System Administrator is:
- An awesome verbal and written communicator
- Organized like a project manager
- A skilled self-manager
- Willing to learn on the fly
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!