Don’t just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners – because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The Systems Analyst supports implementations, integrations, and ongoing maintenance of enabling technology platforms. This position collaborates with project managers, platform managers, and the user base to ensure our tools meet the needs of our users. This includes providing the functionality and performance required to enable internal teams to reach their strategic objectives. This role is also responsible for providing input and feedback on the design and customization of tools which are needed for enhancement projects. The Systems Analyst must be able to work independently as well as with cross-functional team members. The Systems Analyst will also be responsible for handling complex tickets involving integrations, system maintenance, and advanced solutioning.
- Identify and work with internal stakeholders to ensure platform configurations meet business requirements
- Implement appropriate processes to enhance the value and usability of the tool(s)
- Communicate independently with various program vendor’s Support and Development Teams on system issues, new initiatives, and program updates
- Proactively identify inefficiencies and explore opportunities for improvement
- Ensure best practices are leveraged around programming logic to incorporate new workflows, validation rules, and reporting formulas.
- Partner with other departments as necessary to support the functionality the system(s): oIT: Install and maintain third party integrated applications including development, testing and implementation as needed
- Stay current on new features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements
- Support the Enabling Tools team’s effort to monitor and prioritize the cases in a timely manner from end users experiencing problems with software and other computer related technologies
- Be an expert and resource on application features, configuration, and supported third-party software
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve high-level technical issues and critical incidents through research and analysis
- Act as a "go to" for critical issues, projects, or escalations as assigned
- Ensure compliance to process and standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree and/or equivalent experience is preferred
- 3-5 years of system implementation or relevant support experience
- Advanced knowledge of the tools and technologies deployed within business and their abilities to enhance an organization
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce, SQL, BOOMI
- Prior experience in developing and completing a QA test
- Proficiency in MS office
- Salesforce administrator certification and/or Salesforce app builder certification preferred
- Team Player, collaborating with others to make awesome happen
- Self-Motivated – you like to work hard, play hard.
- Adaptable – quick feet! You can shift priorities if needed.
- Highly Organized – detail-oriented is your thing!
- MS Office applications - are no sweat when it comes to your skillset
In response to COVID-19 & Paylocity’s commitment to keeping our employees safe, our Support Analysts are currently working remotely. Support Analysts will onboard and receive training remotely. In the future, this role will be required to work onsite, as outlined by the department, once local government orders indicate that it is possible in addition to when Paylocity determines it is safe to do so.
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We’ve made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there’s still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.