We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As a System Engineer you will be a line of defense ensuring that our product, RelativityOne, provides the very best positive customer experience by maintaining SLA and SLO metrics for uptime and throughput!
You will provide level 1 and level 2 tier support to shared services and tenant components while monitoring, maintaining, and managing the RelativityOne SaaS environment and supporting infrastructure. In additionm, you will also execute and troubleshoot change requests and develop and maintain automation processes to improve inefficiencies and simplify complex problems.
The Weekend Night Shift:
- The weekend night shift is Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 8pm-8am.
- Act as L2or L3 escalation resource for our customer facing Support Teams.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer facing incidents, service requests, and information requests while maintaining desired SLA or SLO metrics.
- Provide operational support for internal, external, production, regression, and test environments.
- Acknowledge, respond, and resolve monitoring incidents to proactively and reactive resolve RelativityOne incidents.
- Document, maintain, and update our Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work to provide process and operational improvements for repetitive tasks through writing automation or scripts.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of system availability.
- Maintain security, backup, and disaster recovery/business continuity strategies.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server
- Strong problem-solving skills, independent thinking
- Strong knowledge of Powershell, Python, or other automation and scripting languages.
- Knowledge with Dockers/Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Windows Systems Administration
- Experience troubleshooting software and cloud or SaaS technologies
- Experience with No-SQL solutions is a plus
- Experience or certifications for ITIL processes is a plus
- Related industry/professional experience or a bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Systems Administration, Information Systems, or Computer Science.
- 1 to 3 years supporting and maintaining SaaS environments that host commercial-grade systems and applications.
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.