Team Lead - Implementation Technical Services at Paylocity
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The Partner Integration (PI) team is responsible for exchanging data between our Payroll, HR, and Time and Labor products and the External partners that our clients use to provide other related services such as 401(k), benefits, banking, and human capital management systems. The Team Leader is a leveraged project lead position expected to own and deliver on team performance targets, metric monitoring, and onboarding of new employees. The Team Leader's primary function is to manage the operations of their designated team.
Location: Lake Mary, FL, Meridian, ID, Schaumburg, IL, Rochester, NY or Remote
Reports to: Manager Implementation Technical Services
- Management of the operations for their designated team
- Supervising the work of their assigned group on a day to day basis which may include delegation of work assignments to various team members
- Provide training and assist with the coaching and development of new and existing team members
- Facilitate business or team update communications through regularly occurring meetings, 1:1s or team huddles
- Are expected to provide input and recommendations to managers in the areas of performance management, promotional opportunities, employee terminations and performance issues which are generally followed by the manager
- Developing and collaborating with management on best practices and ways to improve the team's performance
- Handling escalated client/departmental issues and deciding what, if anything, to do or offer to achieve resolution
- Works with business analyst and manager to develop and communicate process improvements and updates to the team
- Handles some setups and assists in creating procedural documentation to transition more complex projects to the Support Team
- Request enhancements for internal systems or partner interfaces to improve workflow for the support team as well as the support of our partner
- Research and communication with Customers, External Partners, and internal service staff to answer all inquiries related to the PI department
- Ensures quality service to our internal and external customers from the Partner integration support team
- Works with all resources to become well rounded in all aspects of the Partner Integration department
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role is required
- Prior experience leading a team
- Ability to demonstrate prior ability or an ability and willingness to learn SQL.
- Prior experience dealing with financial concepts.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Prior experience in Partner Integration is a strong plus
- Prior experience with Payroll and/or Retirement Plans is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of data retrieval from a relational database, (such as Access), is vital as all of the work done will involve the retrieval and modification of data from relational databases is a plus.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
• Education & Awareness
• Client Community
• Company Representation
• Advocacy & Support
• Fairness & Equality
• PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $63,425 - $88,653/year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position offers a comprehensive variable compensation package, in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.