Technical Business Analyst - Data Integration
PEAK6 is a leading investment firm headquartered in Chicago. More than 20 years ago, we were one of the first firms to develop sophisticated proprietary technology in our trading business. Today, we leverage our technical ingenuity and operational ability across a number of investment areas, spanning early- to mid-stage growth capital, operational control, trading, and sports management, with an eye toward providing value to the customer. Over the years, we have built and operated several leading financial technology firms and today our team includes a digital wealth clearinghouse, an outsource provider of flood insurance, a Premier League soccer team, a value investment arm, an incubation lab, and more.
As a member of the Infrastructure team at PEAK6, you’ll act as the business/tech liaison and owner for the acquisition, design, build, and maintenance of enterprise applications. Additionally, you will help translate business needs into technical solutions and help implement them.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Analyzing enterprise application needs, while helping to design and implement solutions with business partners.
- Developing project schedules for assigned project and coordinate responsibilities associated with project management.
- Ensuring stability, integration and integrity of production systems.
- Coordinating with operational support personnel and system administrators for application upgrades and patches.
- Coordinating and providing assistance for interface maintenance and support.
- Directing and guiding the design and implementation of systems.
- Developing end user training schedules and executing them, while supporting learning systems group in design.
- Creating technical support documentation and keeping it updated.
You’ll gain loads of experience in this role but before you do, you should have:
- Proficiency and good knowledge of a wide range of software programs including workflow systems, financial systems, and HRIS systems.
- 3+ years experience in the following platforms are desired: Atlassian products, Netsuite, Box.com, Greenhouse, and Ultipro.
- Good understanding of scripting, SQL, and APIs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical professionals.
- The ability to adapt to changing priorities and business needs.
- The ability to partner effectively with various business teams to identify and provide proactive solutions.
Life at PEAK6
We want you to like coming to work so we work really hard to make your job fun and different from any other.
As a PEAK6 Technical Business Analyst - Data Integration you can enjoy:
- Generous medical, vision and dental plans
- Matching 401(k) programs
- Adoption assistance & family leave
- Sabbatical program
- Speakers Series
- Massage days
- Poker tournament with a grand prize of a World Series of Poker buy in
- Sports leagues
- Cornhole tournaments
- Annual PEAK6 Party
- Yoga classes
- Tuition reimbursement
- Lasik eye discount
- Philanthropy events
- Annual wellness screens and flu shots
- Bagel Fridays/expiration lunches
- Birthday gifts
- Charitable matching gift program
- Learn more about our culture on our website at peak6.com/culture.