Technical Business Analyst at project44
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments
You are looking for your next role as a Technical Business Analyst to deliver a world class experience by analyzing data quality within the project44 carrier network and working closely with internal stakeholders.You will work alongside sales, support, and customer success to manage post-contract integration projects across a variety of platforms, meeting agreed timelines and maximizing customer satisfaction.
You’re passionate about the experience of our customers and will relentlessly identify ways to deliver value throughout the implementation process. You are someone who prides yourself on organization and the ability to keep track of competing priorities in a fast paced environment. Technology excites you and you wake up everyday eager to expand your technical skills and understanding.
Responsibilities: What you’ll do
- Analyze data quality within the project44 carrier network
- Work with internal stakeholders, and external stakeholders, to accurately capture requirements and scope of integrations for new carrier integrations
- Monitor existing integrations for enhancements and upgrades
- Serve as an internal SME on various carrier connections, intricacies, and processes for connecting to project44 network
- Create and run monthly reporting on data quality measures, performance, and gaps
- Working with engineering teams in various time zones, that will be responsible for carrying out integration changes or upgrades
- Review data logs to spot trends and gaps with existing integrations
- Assist in setting up EDI, API, CSV integrations with carriers as needed
Requirements: The experience you should have
- 2-4 years of experience in technical business analyst role
- Experience working JIRA, Confluence, SQL, Tableau, APIs (XML and JSON), EDI
- SaaS or software and/or logistics industry experience, preferred
- Ability to balance multiple projects with competing priorities
- Must be organized to keep track of various projects and milestones
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.