Technical Consultant, Customer Workflow Products Expert Implementation Services at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Customer Outcomes team at ServiceNow works with customers to help them achieve their business outcomes by providing prescriptive guidance. As part of the Customer Outcomes team, you will work with our customers to drive consumption, adoption, and customer satisfaction and ultimately help our customers grow their business on the ServiceNow platform by getting them to see the value of their ServiceNow investment.
The Technical Consultant, Customer Workflow is the technical expert of a customer engagement team - consulting with customers and configuring the ServiceNow Customer Workflow products based on configuration best practices - all with the goal of accelerating and driving customer business outcomes.
What you get to do in this role:
- Creation and delivery of solutions for customers addressing requirements through technical architecture in consideration of process design, ServiceNow Technical Best Practice and Standards
- Collaborate and Contribute to the creation, deployment and maintenance of Technical Best Practices and Standards
- Ensuring technical deliverables to Customer Delivery and customers are complete, consistent, high quality, on time and deliver valued outcomes
- Active Participant and Contributor and thought leader in Communities of Excellence (in Community) that Provides Mentoring, Implementation Support, Maturity Maps and Continual Improvements
- Build Trust and Establish Thought Leadership through Publication Activities: Knowledge Articles, White Papers, Wiki, Community, Blogs, Templates, Capability Content, etc.
- Achieve Customer Workflow Practice and Individual KPI's and Metrics as defined
- Prepare all customer-facing deliverables focused on the technology and responsible for quality of configured/developed solution
- Juggle multiple and complex projects/initiatives
- Up to 50% travel annually, driven by customer needs and internal meetings
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Experience in working with Enterprise IT software (e.g. ServiceNow, Salesforce, PeopleSoft)
- Experience in Java, Java Script and corresponding frameworks, like jQuery, Prototype JS or Angular
- Experience working within Agile or Scaled Agile frameworks, preferred
- Experience in requirements gathering, including experience in creating process documentation
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, SAML/SSO and other such technologies.
- Active listener, respecting others' point of view and takes ownership of contributing the required input whilst demonstrating strong communication skills (written, interpersonal and presentational)
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership in solving business processes and/or technical problems during project delivery
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology and proven experience in technical consulting role
- Desired ServiceNow Certifications:
- Certified System Administrator (required or must achieve within the first 60 days)
- Certified Implementation Specialist - CSM
- Certified Implementation Specialist - FSM
- Domain experience desired but not required; Financial Services, Telecommunications, Healthcare and Life Science, and Federal.
- Field Service Management, CRM, Customer Service Management software/platform experience( ServiceMax, Salesforce, Zendesk, Zoho etc) a plus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.