Technical Product Support Specialist
What We'll Bring:
TransUnion is seeking a Technical Support Analyst to join the ID Vision Operations team. There, you will be responsible for working closely with our support team and customers to troubleshoot issues and identify opportunities to improve the customer experience and highlight risks and gaps that could impact the successful support of a customer.
Working as technical support resource for our customers, you will understand the customers use case, document process flows and provide technical support for our Fraud platforms and products. You will also work closely with the TU Product teams to provide visibility into customer expectations, and act as customer advocate for new features and requirements.
What You'll Bring:
- 3 years of technical support or operations experience in a data solutions environment.
- Strong technical support background.
- Knowledge of data solutions and principals in fraud and risk management.
- Proven history of problem solving and complex issue resolution.
We'd love to see:
- Ability to consult with internal and external partners to make recommendations to organization, sales and clients
- Strong ability to work independently
- Ability to collaborate across teams and levels
- Proven ability to support of strategic data products and solutions
- Strong knowledge and familiarity with Fraud Prevention products
- Attention to detail and project management skills
- Strong communication, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment that is change and growth oriented
Impact You'll Make:
- Serve as a technical resource for internal and external clients and partners for current ID Vision solutions
- Communicate across all levels of client implementations and support
- Require minimal supervision – able to work without established procedures
- Able to work in cross-functional teams across departments
- Able to clearly communicate – including planning and preparation of communications
- Required to interact across all levels – across TU and clients
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.