We’re looking for a talented Technical Support manager who has experience working with client-facing teams as well as Product and Engineering teams to ensure customer escalations are handled optimally. This role manages a team of technical support specialists who enable customers and internal teams with a focus on technical and product acumen and judgment. This role works across leadership and stakeholders to ensure customer issues are resolved in a timely and customer-first way and provides excellent coaching and mentoring to the Technical Support team.
What your day could consist of:
- Ensure identification and tracking of known and trending Issues, using tools such as JIRA, Looker, AgyleTime, and Zendesk
- Develop appropriate metrics and KPIs to ensure optimal levels of productivity and customer satisfaction
- Collaborate closely and effectively with other teams such as Support Engineering, Product Management, and Customer Success
- Drive Ticket Deep Dive and develop strategies for improvement. Identify and promote enhancements to improve end-user support
- Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging, and experience with incident management
- Iterate on existing processes to bridge any gaps between Engineering/Product and customer-facing teams
- Owning weekly support metrics for both team and individuals
- Comfortable analyzing data to develop hypotheses and communicate ideas using data to support
- Mentor, coach, train, and support team members, ensuring excellent sources of information and knowledge throughout the team
- Hire, interview and select motivated talent for the organization
- Ensure a customer-first attitude and priority across the team
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
What is needed:
- 2-3 years’ experience managing a Global Technical Support Team
- Strong product knowledge of a scaling SaaS product or suite of products
- Experience developing and designing metrics in a small-team environment
- Proven Record of customer satisfaction, resolution SLA
- Strong understanding of Confluence and KCS
- SQL and API experience preferred
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 160,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 600+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 160,000 today to millions. We have been ranked #4 Best Place to Work on Built In Chicago in 2021, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation)
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
-Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
-Career growth including access to personal and professional coaching through Udemy
-Access to life coaches via Modern Health
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.