ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
We’re looking for a talented people manager who has experience working with client-facing teams as well as Product and Engineering teams to ensure customer escalations are handled optimally. This role manages a team of technical support specialists who enable customers and internal teams with a focus on technical and product acumen and judgment. This role works across leadership and stakeholders to ensure customer issues are resolved in a timely and customer-first way and providing excellent coaching and mentoring to the Technical Support team.
What your day could consist of:
- Identify, track, and escalate known and trending Issues, using tools such as JIRA and Zendesk.
- Develop appropriate metrics and KPIs to ensure optimal levels of productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and continue to elevate technical acumen, product knowledge, and tooling training.
- Collaborate closely and effectively with other teams such as Support Engineering, Product Management and Customer Success on internal processes, escalations, and retros.
- Mentor, coach, train, and support technical team members, ensuring an excellent source of information and knowledge throughout the team.
- Hire, interview, and select excellent talent for the organization.
- Iterate on existing processes to bridge any gaps between Engineering/Product and customer-facing teams.
- Continue to develop industry knowledge and product developments.
- Ensure a customer-first attitude and priority across the team.
What is needed:
- At least 2+ years of managing a technical support team, with a proven ability to lead, motivate, and performance manage team members.
- Experience managing global teams.
- Strong product knowledge of a scaling SaaS product or suite of products.
- Ability to effectively set and maintain key metrics for a scaling team and a fast-growing business.
- Experience and understanding of leading distributed global teams.
- Excellent working knowledge of Zendesk & JIRA.
- Demonstrated knowledge troubleshooting API's and using SQL.
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.