Technical Support Representative
Morningstar offers market data for more than 14 million global instruments including equities, futures, options, commodities, and precious metals on every major exchange worldwide. Brokerage firms, banks, and other institutions power their systems with our tailored data feeds or monitor relevant trading movements using our market data application. The Technical Support Representative will work as part of our dynamic global support team supporting the market data business. Covering one of three shifts that cover from 7am to 7pm, the Technical Support Representative will provide assistance and support to our clients globally.
• Provide technical support to all incoming client queries during your shift.
• Deliver outstanding customer service by responding to and efficiently resolving client issues and requests.
• Investigate thoroughly all incoming queries and escalate to your team leader where necessary.
• Work with Senior technical analysts to provide dedicated and specialist support to key clients.
• Document all actions in CRM (Service Cloud) and create escalations for other teams in Jira.
• Provide regular follow-up to clients on all outstanding queries.
• Assist with creating documentation and knowledge sharing.
• Actively contribute to process improvement project work
• Excellent written and oral communication, with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent client service skills with a proactive approach, and take ownership of issues as they arise.
• Fast learner, self-starter, flexible and proven ability to work in a demanding environment with strong multi-tasking skills.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills with high attention to detail, and excellent time management.
• Good understanding of market data or 1-2 years’ experience in a similar field, working with larger quantities of data.
• Bachelor’s degree or similar qualification in a technical or financial discipline.
• Fluency in a second business language is desirable.
001_MstarInc Morningstar Inc. Legal Entity