Technical Support Specialist
PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to increase conversion and improve products and the customer experience with ratings and reviews and Q&A software. Ratings and reviews solutions from PowerReviews are essential for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, and they are proven to increase online site-wide sales up to 17%.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will lead the technical relationship for a named set of clients to ensure their success using our SaaS platform, seamlessly partnering with our Account Management and Customer Success teams. The Technical Specialist role is a mix of duties including problem solving of SaaS technologies, coordinating internal technical resources, driving projects, and building long-term relationships with clients.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is great at conveying technical ideas in simple terms, working with others, and who is passionate about providing clients with meaningful technical support and solutions.
Key Accountabilities for the Technical Support Specialist:
- Work with clients to update existing PowerReviews integrations and implement new features, including pilot programs, to drive the technical deliverables of the Customer Success Program
- Lead “voice of client” communication process with Product Management to define requirements for product improvements and new features to grow and scale business.
- Resolve client inquiries directly through individual efforts or working with Customer Success, Account Management, Engineering, and other PowerReviews teams
- Own and drive both external client projects and internal projects to improve how we work including client upgrades, internal tools, and documentation
- Perform quality assurance management and testing for clients
Requirements for the Technical Support Specialist:
- Bachelor’s degree or practical equivalent experience and 1+ years working in a client-facing technology role
- Proven problem solving skills and ability to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical coworkers and clients
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
PowerReviews is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.