DialogTech provides the leading AI-driven conversation intelligence platform for marketers at businesses that value inbound phone calls. When consumers call, DialogTech turns those conversations into actionable insights businesses use to improve marketing return on investment, increase sales conversions, and deliver more personalized customer experiences, both online and over the phone. Recognized as the leader and pioneer in call analytics since 2007, DialogTech is the trusted conversation intelligence platform for many of the world's most successful brands and agencies.
We are looking for a Telco Technician to join our team that is passionate about servicing customers on highly scalable and reliable systems and relentless about driving case resolution and continuous improvement!
- Monitor and fix telephony by interpreting alarms/logs/etc and drive issues to resolution.
- Deliver timely ticketing of incoming alerts and associated troubleshooting.
- Work and advance issues and events internally and externally with various providers/vendors.
- Provide excellent customer service and technical support to a variety of internal/external clients.
- Basic knowledge of SIP and VOIP technology.
- Knowledge of switching technologies, routing and IP protocol.
- Understanding of Linux based systems.
- Introductory level experience with telecom products and services.
- Problem-solving skills, good attention to detail and results orientation.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner.
- Ability to thrive in a self-disciplined environment and balance multiple projects and tasks.
- Ability to detail infrastructure and procedures
- Vendor management experience
- Well organized with good time management skills.
- 1-3 years of telephony break/fix experience in a NOC environment
- 4-Year Degree