Telecare Member Services Team Manager at GoHealth
The Telecare Member Services Team Manager will be responsible for both team and individual agent performance. In addition, the manager will be responsible for driving desired agent behavior such as proper and effective servicing and retention techniques, helping to incentivize increased production per agent, driving compliance, ensuring accurate administrative activities, and promoting general behavior, which aligns to GoHealth’s culture. The ideal candidate is motivated and driven by constant challenges, as well as passionate for leading teams and driving performance. We are looking for a leader who we can put in charge of a team and be respected, followed, and effective!
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Lead a team of 10-15 Telecare Member Services agents, who are handling inbound/outbound benefit inquiries and retention efforts to effectively assist customers navigate their plans, push effectuation rates and to continue to retain members and our BoB
- Track, understand, and be held accountable to various team metrics, such as effectuation rates, recovery rates, overall team production, and more; drive behavior necessary to meet and exceed these targets
- Understand Captive’s product offerings, including Major Medical, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Prescription Drug Plans, and other ancillary health products
- Onboard and coach team members on ongoing basis to improve effectuation and recovery production metrics
- Listen to calls and coach agents on a daily, weekly and monthly basis while looking at key items such as phone presentation, servicing techniques and retention efforts.
- Improve overall agent ability to guide consumers through the health insurance policy selection and application process as well as improve agent ability to assist consumers with benefit inquiries, complaints, escalations and retention.
- Serve as subject matter expert for health insurance information and escalation procedures.
- Understand GoHealth’s compliance and regulatory needs, in order to drive compliant team member behavior
- Drive overall desired culture and behavior within team
- Serve as main contact for team members for any technical issue, product question, etc. and liaise with senior management to help resolve any issues
- Drive continuous improvement throughout the Member Services sales floor, raising improvement suggestions and/or pain points to program management
- Proven team leader, demonstrated by real-world previous job experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of health insurance and enrollment steps preferred, but not required
- Health insurance sales experience a plus
- Member Services experience a plus
- Professional and motivated self-starter
- Extremely hard-working and driven by performance and incentives
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to coach and improve team members
- Computer proficiency, including the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, with both consumers and co-workers verbally and written.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, exciting, and performance-driven environment
- Highly driven and competitive in nature
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred
- Business-minded and able to understand / articulate sales team performance from a business standpoint (productivity, profit/loss, agent costs, etc.)
- Flexibility to work evening and weekend hours. Our office is open from 7am to 7pm throughout the year and 8am to 8pm in peak season.
Benefits and Perks
- Performance based incentives
- Paid time off
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee engagement activities supporting charitable causes
- Birthday & Anniversary Recognition
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employee
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC