TRADING IT SYSTEMS ANALYST
How To Make an Impact
As a Trading System Analyst at Geneva Trading, you will provide support for our production trading applications, as well as technical support to all managers and staff. The ideal candidate has strong Linux and Windows experience.
- Support proprietary trading applications, work through the change release process and deployment, troubleshoot and escalate to the development team when necessary.
- Build and maintain script toolset in support of system administration, application configuration/deployment and all other areas that could benefit from automation.
- Maintain OS build process and deploy Win10, Windows and Linux servers at different data center facilities.
What You'll Need
- 3+ years of professional experience supporting electronic trading systems
- Prior experience with Git, Python and Bash scripting experience is a plus
- Understanding of TCP/IP and multicast
- Prior experience supporting critical, high-performance applications, process monitoring, and troubleshooting
- Experience supporting Linux and Windows platforms (AD, Group Policy, Server 2012, Win 10, Office 365); Storage (NAS) experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter with a continuous desire to improve current technology, operations, and support functions
- Able to take ownership of projects and consistently meet deadlines
Who We Are
Geneva Trading LLC is a global principal trading firm founded in 1999 with offices in Chicago and Dublin. Our dedication to the improvement and optimization of our best-in-class proprietary technology allows our firm to compete on all levels in the global trading industry. We pride ourselves on a collaborative culture of integrity, trust, passion, and dedication to personal excellence. Our flat organizational structure and casual environment attracts individuals with the drive to innovate and has led to our consistent success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status