Travel Security Controls Assessor at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewWe operate the award-winning School of Cybersecurity and the Cyber Certified Experts (CCE) program. We pride ourselves that our education and certification programs are supported by full-time professionals defending organizations and systems in the field. This means that training and certification are practical and supported by real-life experience. Members of our team have the opportunity to teach courses, develop course material, as well as materials for certification programs. As an employee, you will have the opportunity to expand your proficiency by building the proficiency of other cyber professionals.
Looking for a Security Controls Assessor to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts an assessment of the security and privacy controls implemented by an information system to determine the overall effectiveness of the controls and the vulnerability state of components, applications and databases residing within the system boundary.
- Control effectiveness refers to the extent to which the controls are implemented correctly, operating as intended, and producing the desired outcome with respect to meeting the security requirements for the system.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Three (3) years of experience conducting a security controls assessments to determine the overall effectiveness of the controls and assessing the vulnerability state of components, applications and databases following NIST Special Publications.
- Two (2) years of experience assessing resources residing with commercial cloud environments.
- Possess familiarity with a variety of the IT technologies, architecture, concepts, best practices, and procedures.
- Proficiency in interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in handling multiple tasks concurrently.
- Proficiency in project and time management.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities.
- Ability to work in a cohesive team-oriented environment.
- Proficiency in proofreading deliverables for clear, concise language, completeness, correctness, and consistency.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- The following certifications (more than one is required): CISSP, CEH, CISA, GSNA, or similar certification.
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications.
Referral Payment PlanYes
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.