Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
The Vehicle Valuation Team Lead plays a vital role on our Trade in Valet Team. This position is a Lead/Manager in Training position. You will complete vehicle appraisals using information consumers provide from the comfort of your desk. You will assist less experienced bidders with help when needed. Using our proprietary vehicle appraisal process you will have the opportunity to learn and grow within your position. You will be required to be able to complete all types of appraisals that are submitted. The Vehicle Valuation Team Lead will report to the Appraisal Managers. At Affinitiv, our employees enjoy a casual environment with flexible working hours and a generous benefits package.
- Respond to consumer internet appraisal requests with a timely, accurate offer
- Work within a predefined, proprietary appraisal process to establish fair trade in value of vehicles based on information provided by the consumer
- Maintain an appraisal volume consistent with the department expectations
- Responsible for reporting any errors observed in our appraisal portal
- Utilize industry knowledge to observe market trends and apply to bidding guidance provided by the Appraisal Managers
- Assist VVS I’s and VVS II’s with appraisals as needed
- Displays great Attention to Detail
- Displays Fiscal responsibility
- Assist Appraisal Manager’s by completing Dealer bids when needed
- 5-7 years previous automotive experience preferred
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of subsequent costs involved in reconditioning all makes and models
- General knowledge of auction policy and vehicle arbitration process
- Ability to work quickly across multiple computer platforms and websites
- 3-5 Years car buying experience preferred
- Exerts high energy with focus on attaining results
- Successful at building positive working relationships with individuals in all departments
- Strong interpersonal soft skills (setting/managing expectations, conflict resolution, etc)
Work from Here
At Affinitiv, we have the best of both worlds. Our team members have embraced remote work and our Work from Here program allows for remote working and the utmost flexibility while keeping in person collaborating thriving in a safe work environment. Our Work from Here approach gives team members a choice to work on campus or remote, leaders can hold in person or virtual team meetings to collaborate and cultivate relationships.
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.