Vice President of TeleCare at GoHealth
The GoHealth Customer Engagement team is in search of a Vice President of TeleCare who will take the lead in setting the strategic vision for our TeleCare Member Services department. As the VP of TeleCare, you will create and communicate a compelling vision that motivates others, conveys the purpose and importance of the corporate vision and mission, and links department, team, and individual initiatives to those of the organization. You will have the directive to lead and drive strategy, process improvement, and agent performance for one of the fastest growing departments at GoHealth that is at the core of the Company’s future strategy. The mission is simple: drive a best-in-class customer experience that will increase brand loyalty and help our members achieve better health outcomes.Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications.GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Lead GoHealth’s TeleCare Member Services, a licensed contact center team that currently spans across on-site and virtual environments throughout the U.S.
- Help establish Service level agreements and operating model across a multi-channel environment (call, email, text, and chat)
- Consistently re-inforce and instill the value props of the TeleCare team: 1.) buy with confidence; 2.) understand and maximize benefits; 3.) save money and collect rewards
- Partner with the Customer and Revenue Operations team to set goals, define KPIs, and drive process improvement.
- Manage the daily TeleCare strategy and P&L; tie financial and performance metric goals to overall company strategy
- Distill core company strategies into powerful messages to the "floor" that inspire and create a stronger understanding of the importance of each agent's role
- Establish and iterate on agent and management compensation plans that will drive increases in production
- Establish tier progression and performance management metrics to promote accountability and reward performance
- Build on strong culture of leadership and ownership. Identify strong talent to promote from within
- Build an excellent hiring, onboarding, and training program for both agents and managers
- Exhibit understanding of the Medicare Advantage market and customer demographics
Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years of experience leading a growing department, preferably within a contact center environment
- Experience evaluating and elevating current and future talent for the team
- Familiarity with multi-channel engagement methods such as call, email, text, and chat
- Track record of innovation, creativity, and driving change
- Experience creating strategies that have inspired innovation and growth
- Experience using financial information to guide and evaluate business decisions.
- A “love of data” and comfort in using data to drive decision-making
Benefits and Perks
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.