We’re looking for a VP of Customer Success to join our growing team of developers, data scientists, data engineers, project managers, and business professionals at Kalderos. The Kalderos customer success team is charged with ensuring the long-term success of all the stakeholders we engage with on this platform. We here at Kalderos build solutions that address some of the most complicated systems and we stand by our products and our customers as we solve for the challenges that exist in the system.
As pioneers of Drug Discount Management, Kalderos has recently launched a Review, an updated version of our initial core product, Grappa, that expands our audit solution and is the foundation for comprehensive management of drug discount programs that exist in the US. The future opportunities for Kalderos are endless and we are looking for a leader who can help ensure the success of our products, our customers, and the healthcare system to realize transparency and restore trust among all stakeholders.
By building a smart infrastructure that ensures the right price or discount be applied to the right transaction, we have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to do something that benefits patients (and is financially rewarding for the team members who help make it happen.)
As our VP of Customer Success, you will manage and provide a clear direction for the Customer Success strategy and teams at Kalderos.
- Drive Customer Success Outcomes
- Increase stickiness with customers through collaborative engagements
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Deliver real business value to customers by analysis of our performance data and turning that analysis into action for customers
- Build a customer-centric team focused on being strategic partners and shared success with all of Kalderos’ customers
- Define and Optimize Customer Lifecycle
- Map customer journey
- Develop listening points in journey (e.g., usage, satisfaction, etc.)
- Standardize touchpoints
- Empower teams to provide best-in-class collaboration for each customer at distinct points along the journey
- Define the segmentation of the customer base and varying strategies
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Learn from best practices in the industry
- Manage Customer Success Activities
- Professional Services
- Customer Success Management
- Measure the Effectiveness of Customer Success
- Define operational metrics for team
- Establish a system for tracking metrics
- Create cadence for review within team and with executive management
- Lead World-class Customer Success Team
- Recruit talented and experienced teammates
- Create rapid onboarding process for new team members
- Foster collaboration within the team and across the customer lifecycle
- Encourage continuous learning within the team
- Inspire Customer Success Across Company
- Create a company-wide culture of Customer Success
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product, Sales, Finance, Engineering, and more to ensure the success of Kalderos as a company
- Collaborate with Executive Team around key objectives, initiatives, and metrics
- Drive company-wide definition of ideal customer
- Create company-wide customer feedback loop
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 10+ year's experience in leading customer-facing organizations
- Track record of delivering value to customers
- Strong understanding of the healthcare ecosystem
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building
- Ideally combined background of post-sale and sales experience
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent Compensation
- 401K plan
- Training Allowance Fund
- Working for a Startup Company with a collaborative and positive culture
- A Fair PTO system that allows for a healthy work-life balance
- Opportunity to work on new technologies and learn new skills
- Cross-functional training opportunities
- Guidance from a transparent leadership team
- Entertainment Allowance Fund
- You are comfortable working at a company that celebrates failure and rewards success.
- Your team loves working with you. Your colleagues love working with you. Your manager cannot understand how they ever lived without you.
- You can set operational targets and coordinate with a cross-functional team to achieve those targets.
- You motivate others. You communicate clearly. You inspire your coworkers.
- You identify problems and are decisive about communicating the problem with the larger team, ensuring the problems are corrected early.
- You cannot stand political games between departments and do not want to work for a company where inside politics drive actions rather than what’s best for the customer.
- You are a collaborative, hardworking, problem-solver, who leads by example.
- You are way above average, and only want to work at a place that is nowhere near average.
- You understand that you would not be successful without the team, and you are grateful to your team members who participated in the company and your success.
- You understand that continuous self-improvement is part of life, and you are willing to accept areas where you could be better.
- You are willing to put in the work to improve yourself and those around you.
Read Full Job Description